WASHINGTON, D.C. 2017—Gerald Humphrey’s profound discovery began when he realized the American mainstream media’s treatment of Donald Trump’s Republican campaign for the presidency contrasted sharply with reality.
“CNN, the Associated Press, the New York Times, and all the other major news outlets in the United States kept taking Donald Trump much more seriously than I would have thought any curious and sane investigator would have a right to do,” said Gerald. “They kept listening to what Trump said at rallies or on Twitter and then they talked or wrote about it a lot, without ever mentioning the obvious truth. It dawned on me that a vast cover-up was unfolding.” Continue Reading
Some are saying that the choice between Clinton and Trump really is an impossible one. An orange hued racist demagogue versus a blonde haired, blue eyed creepy Aryan interventionist. However, proud Mum Cabernet-Sauvignon Baxter of Brixton, London has just done the woman thaeng, and graciously defended the honour of future Nobel Peace Prize mass media photoshoot heroin heroine Hillary Rodham Clinton: Continue Reading
The 4K/UHD podcast is back again. With special guest Jason V. Jones and Justyn Confer. All of this is available in UHD on YouTube by searching “Glossy Podcast” or as an MP3 on iTunes by searching “Glossy News”.
Here are just some of the topics covered in the the August 29th, 2016 edition.
* What’s the future of this, or really ANY podcast? Well, dim, I’d say, and I’m being realistic about it.
* Touring the inside of a B-17 bomber in Oregon. It’s an amazing piece of machinery, especially given the era from which it was born, but it still feels exactly like hte death trap it was.
* How to use old VHS tapes to mess with friends and strangers, and how to use the same philosophy to do the same with DVDs and Blu-Rays as well.
Listen to it
Or you can download it by right-clicking and selecting “save as” right here. It’s also available on iTunes.
Astrologers remain divided about the increasing number of people choosing to undergo Star Sign Reassignment.
As little as ten years ago it was believed that natal charts were fixed at the time of birth, and that lives would inevitably follow the courses those charts foretold. Then Professor Claire Voyant from Scotland’s Skye University performed the pioneering procedure that changed the star sign of Mrs Stella McTarot of Glasgow from Taurus with Capricorn rising, to Aquarius with Sagittarius rising. Continue Reading
Hello. Tim Jones here. This presidential election year is historic in several ways. It is the first time in US history that:
• a woman has been nominated by a major political party as their presidential candidate
• a major political party has selected a narcissistic, bullying, sociopath as their standard bearer Continue Reading
[Author’s Note: Tim Jones of the news website Glossy News, in an exclusive interview with Donald Trump, asked the presidential candidate to clarify his claim that President Obama was the “Founder of Isis.” Below is an excerpt from this revealing interview].
Tim Jones / Glossy News: Mr. Trump, thank you for agreeing to meet with me today.
Donald Trump: Hey, you look familiar. Didn’t I throw you out of one of my rallies?
Glossy News: Um, I think you have me mistaken for someone else. Last week you said Obama was the Founder of Isis, and yet – Continue Reading
The 4K/UHD podcast is back again with special in-studio guests Jason V. Jones and Justyn Confer. All of this is available in UHD on YouTube by searching “Glossy Podcast” or as an MP3 on iTunes by searching “Glossy News”.
Here are just some of the topics covered in the the August 22nd, 2016 edition.
* A spoiler-free 4K/UHD review of Netflix original series “Stranger Things” and a few reasons you should definitely check it out.
* How hard would it be to guess the US nuclear launch codes in use for over twenty years? This seven digit code should be a one in ten million shot, but somehow, it was so easy my kids guessed it on their second try. Continue Reading
The 4K/UHD podcast is back again. All of this is available in UHD on YouTube by searching “Glossy Podcast” or as an MP3 on iTunes by searching “Glossy News”.
Here are just some of the topics covered in the the August 8th, 2016 edition.
* Another exclusive interview with real life pirates I encountered in Buena Park, California. These inland pirate ships are arguably the most dangerous and serious in Southern California.
* There’s an EASY way to call Donald Trump on his nonsense, and that’s to just refer to him as “Donald” while you call Secretary Hillary Clinton “Clinton”. There are connotatoins a’ plenty, as I explain in this segment. Continue Reading
One of my favorite jokes goes like this: “I got really drunk last night, so I decided to take the bus home. Now that may not sound impressive to you, but I’ve never driven a bus before.” Stop the Presses! Drunk drivers may soon not need to drive the bus – or their car – anymore. Welcome to the world of self-driving cars. They’re just around the corner.
Several tech companies like Tesla, Google and Apple are driving ahead with plans to mass-produce “autonomous” cars. Continue Reading
Autism diagnoses started to soar in the 1990s and those new cases are now adults in their early twenties. Society and the media have noted the need for employers to hire those on the spectrum. This has lead to major media outlets such as the Wall Street Journal and the New York Times publishing articles on how autism is an advantage in the workplace and how it can land you a job. Continue Reading