Do you need some high quality advertising on a site with excellent page authority and domain authority stats?
Reach out to Glossy News Satire now, with any advertizing inquiries you have for us! firstname.lastname@example.org. (Don’t use other email addresses please: ALL our advertizing business must be conducted through this email address).
Alternatively, simply use the handy contact form at the top of the page!
We have various ad options for you here at Glossy News Satire. Whatever you may have in mind, please get in touch with us with your exact needs, and we’ll do our best to find the right product for your project.
Please be aware that in order to secure good relationships with quality clients, Glossy News Satire have decided that our adverts will generally range from $150 to $250 per ad. Please understand that we are not likely, in general, to compromise on this; because we are looking for adverts that actually enhance the site, and are not detrimental to it.
However, if your budget is low, but the quality of content is good (in practice, we find this rarely happens, but there are always exceptions, and we like to keep an open mind and not miss out on a good business opportunity for both of us!), then be aware there are three options for you:
1. Individual article at standard price.
2. Bulk deals: 2 or more ads at a discount rate, paid as a single lump sum in advance.
3. Subscriptions (potentially cheaper than option 1 or 2: ask us!)
Please bear in mind the following caveats:
1. All ads must be in proper English; anything poorly presented, and that is likely to annoy the reader, simply can’t be allowed on our site.
2. While we normally publish any ad of decent quality, we do reserve the right to refuse ads which, quite apart from the quality of English, are otherwise detrimental to the user experience. Every deal will be considered on its own merits; but links to illegal sites, x-rated sites or hate sites (e.g. terrorism, jihad, KKK, Neo-Nazi), are not permitted. Glossy News will decide whether a site passes muster on certain basic legal and moral criteria; but if you are not sure, please get in touch anyway, and we’ll see what we can do. In case of a dispute the webmaster and boss, Brian K. White, is the final authority.
Banners may be static or animated images, but we do not accept ads that are offensive to the eye, e.g. “flashing” ones; nor, in general, ads that most people in society would deem excessively erotic. If you’re not sure, just ask us! We are always happy to do all we can do accommodate any remotely reasonable request.
Get in touch soon! We are looking forward to hearing from you…
PSST… Well done if you managed to read this far! Forgetting about ads for a moment, try and share a few classic satire articles of ours…