The 4K/UHD podcast is back with a whole new bunch of crazy, fun stuff for 2017.
* My six year old decided to give up on his dreams of being a cop in favor of being a software (game) programmer. No, he made this choice because his MUCH older brother Brendan wants to make video games, and he wants to be with him. Very touching stuff.
* Can I get to a million views in 2017? I’m quite a bit off pace, but it’s still within the realm of possibility? Continue Reading
If you’ve seen this channel, you know me, Bobby Joe, the voice of the popular “How REALLY Do” series.
Well good news, they’re making a documentary all about me, my life, and my rise to fame as the voice of a generation.
But we need your help, and no, we don’t need your money. We just need you to tell us what you want to know about me.
They’ll be interviewing our crack team of research writers, producers, biggest fans and critics as well as people what who know about films, documentaries and book learning overall. I’ll be in it of course so you’ll finally get to see my big dumb face and come to know me real darn well. Continue Reading
The 4K/UHD podcast is back with a whole new take on 2017.
* I got my buddy a free shirt.
* I’m on pace to hit a million views this year, but there’s so much more here…
* It could have been a Hot Stream, but it’s the Kodi Box, specifically with Exodus. You just but it, plug it in to your TV, and the damn thing just works. It’s like Netflix, but with EVERY TV show and movie, kind of since forever. Continue Reading
The 4K/UHD podcast is back with an insider’s perspective on how a TV pilot is shot, specifically “Rules for Dudes” produced by Jack Talbert.
The November 21st podcast focuses on my day on set shooting the pilot for “Rules for Dudes” produced by Jack Talbert, starring Russ Garwood and Laura Hunter, supported by a huge group of talented actors, writers and crew.
The 4K/UHD podcast is back again with a whole new slew of stuff.
Here are just some of the topics covered in the the October 31st, 2016 Halloween edition.
* How to end your life with dignity. At some point, you know you’re going to die, so just don’t fight it. There was a very successful insurance lady (my mom) who convinced countless patients to die with dignity, but she when it came right down to it, she just couldn’t do it herself. Continue Reading