Often, it’s impossible to distinguish speech characteristic of left wing, right wing and Islamic antisemism.
So, how many of the following can you get right???????
1. What Hamas and the Palestinian people are doing is legitimate resistance against the Israeli occupation.
2. There is not going to be a peace process unless there is talks involving Israel, Hezbollah and Hamas, and I think everyone knows that.
3. The Labour Party is not overrun by anti-Semitism, Islamophobia or other forms of racism.
4. Gazans are an occupied people and have the right to resist, including by armed force.
5. Before Israel dies, it must be humiliated and degraded.
6. To portray Israel as some kind of victim with every right to “defend itself” from attack from “outside its borders” is a grotesque inversion of reality. Read more Who Said it First? Hamas or Jeremy Corbyn’s Labour Party? (Get the Answers Tomorrow!)