GlossyNews.com – Fundamentalist preachers have been crowing about how the fury of hurricane Sandy’s was leveled at the upper East Coast because of its sins and its liberal bias regarding the Presidential election.
“The wages of sin is death” was the essential theme of all their ranting. “When you support Sodomites and Gay marriage this is what you get!” said they as well.
RIGHT: Young man holds up a wooden crucifix cross and a red leather bible while yelling in pure fundamentalist anger.
– Romney Camp Launches Last Minute “Why Vote?” Ad Blitz
– Election Day 2012: Obama Starts Cleaning Out the Oval Office
– Return of the Bride of ‘He Who Shall Not Be Named’
– Local Man Ready to Get Out There and Make His Terrible Decision Count
– Florida Voters Stand Ready to Prevent Romney Zombie Apocalypse
– Romney Leads Among Schizophrenics
– Election Analysts Admit It’s Just Pin the Tail on the Donkey
However when asked about why a hurricane also tore at the Republican National Convention in Tampa Bay, Florida the preachers replied “Ummmmm………….”
Writer’s note- “Ummmm………….” is an only-slightly more intelligent way of saying “Duhhhhhh…………”