Categorized | Television

Stephanie from LazyTown Arrested for Prostitution?

Stephanie from LazyTown Arrested for Prostitution?

Julianna Rose Mauriello, the actress best known for her bubbly portrayal as Stephanie on the erstwhile children’s program LazyTown was picked up at 2:36am Tuesday morning on the charge of “trespassing with criminal intent” in Virginia.

READ ALSO:
Julianna Rose Maurelio, Stephanie from LazyTown, Dead of Apparent Suicide Overdose
Bikini & lingerie photos of Julianna Rose Mauriello (Stephanie from LazyTown) as an adult
Julianna Mauriello Responds to to False Allegations (interview)
Take the Unbeatable GlossyNews Bible Quiz

Right: Stephanie from LazyTown in a mug shot released by Birmington, VA Police Department. Image appears courtesy of Heather Gillam. (CLICK PHOTO TO ENLARGE)

Where is she now? Stephanie from Lazy Town.

Julianna Rose Mauriello was just 13 years old when the tv show that made her famous first graced the boob tube.

She played a pink-haired young girl on the Icelandic/American show opposite the sometimes-physically-inappropriate “Sparticus”, who at times seemed to have more than his eyes on her.

But all eyes were definitely on Stephanie Tuesday morning as she was hauled out of the Windsor Lux hotel in Birmington, Virginia. Following complaints by guests at the hotel an undercover officer was able to meet with her when she allegedly agreed to reinact her famous role with him donning a Sparticus costume, for the sum of $900.

Hotel staff report that this is not her first time causing trouble on the property, which is a real one, and stated that she is “known for her antics” and “you can take that anyhow you want,” though they failed to elaborate.

LazyTown was criticized when it originally aired as being wildly inappropriate in its treatment of the innocent young character. It is not uncommon for child stars to be exposed to adult lifestyles at unacceptable ages, and some in remote areas far removed from the show’s production believed that exactly this was taking place.

Producers of the show, speaking on background, were quick to point out that the legal age of consent in Iceland is 15, which Mauriello was for much of the shows run, and that this meant by default that the show was in no way inappropriate, no matter how overtly sexual in nature it was.

The age of consent in England, where the show also aired, is only 16, meaning that it was also appropriate, even if only from a victim grooming perspective.

And the age of consent in America is similarly low, with the age of 16 being acceptable for intimate physical consent in Washington DC, Georgia, Hawaii, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, Nevada, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont, Washington and West Virginia.

Many states, such as Maine, have exceptions to the law going down to ages as young as 14, which the shows producers insist provides even further evidence that they were in the right to exploit her at such a young age.

Mauriello was an honor student at the Professional Performing Arts School (The Fame school) in Manhattan, New York, and has appeared on Broadway in Oklahoma, and also as a spectator in the audience of The Book of Mormon, where she played herself watching the play alongside her mother.

Charges are not expected to be filed in this, a case that only happened in your imagination… because, come on dude, what are you thinking? Let the girl have her life already. It’s bad enough I brought her name up, but I only did it to make fun of all you wierdos out there watching the show.

You Watch, You Decide

Was the show nothing more than a grooming tool for those seeking to take advantage of young girls? Watch this video, and you decide.

Dexter Sinistri is a famously centrist writer who has worked as a Hollywood correspondent for a number of leading publications since 2005. Though once a photographer, Mr. Sinistri struck out as a writer on all things celebrity, and he likes to consider himself a tremendous asset to Glossy News, though by most accounts, he has fallen somewhat short of this effort.

155 Responses to “Stephanie from LazyTown Arrested for Prostitution?”

1. Mike Kelly says:

Oh god, they aren’t publishing a client list are they? WTF is my lawyer doing about it anyway.

2. Mandy says:

Holy crap, I almost believed this! That video is amazing btw.

3. Mark Garrison says:

I always knew it.

4. Maranda Rose says:

What the hell did I just read/watch ……??

5. Jennifer says:

I love Magnus Scheving in lazytown as sportaus he is cute an strong

6. It was a frame or fix video , I had seen before and people want to get attention , because they do't have more ideas to write so they have to some thing wrong.

7. Sam says:

First off, the guy who plays sportacus is GAY, where is if inappropriate?! She dances with him.. That’s about it. Christ get a life!

8. Joey Widger says:

This is a fixed and tampered video. Take out all of the stuff and it's just dancing. Get a f***ing life u son of a bitch loser!!!

9. Glen says:

@Glen – “Well, this “imaginative” piece is probably actionable, even with the disclaimer at the end.”

Your command of the law is rivaled only by your sense of humor.

11. Michael Rast says:

This is the most fabricated story i have ever read, why would you tarnish this poor girls image like that. What a douchebag. Just because sporticus wont teabag you doesnt mean you should slander a little girls name

12. Lj Cicora says:

Your gonna get sued.

13. Emma Lynch says:

Lmao! What a ridiculous article. The bruise on her eye looks hilarious and you can't even spell Sportacus right. A tremendous asset to glossy news? No. Just a tremendous ass.

14. Victor Herrera says:

Dat profile pic and the point this article is making is cringe worthy. (Can't tell if trolling profile or not)

15. cv says:

you guys are f***ing dumb. sounds fake? probably is. hit the ‘legal’ button at the top of the screen and read about how this is a SATIRICAL news website, AKA sh**’s made up . Don’t get your jimmys all rustled

Seven months later and we’re still pulling 1,000 readers a day… where are you people coming from???

17. pfff….no problem here.

18. rob arcoss says:

This so called reporter should be prosecuted it would appear he or she is the one getting sexual gratification from wathcing lazy town. I hope0 Miss Mauriello takes him to the cleaners because this type of journalism is the lowest of the low. This could harm her career just because of and idiot getting off on writing such crap

19. This was made as a joke, is anyone actually retarded enough to believe this?

20. Maddi Nnick says:

Yeah , you're right

21. Lazy Cowboy says:

That photoshopped picture comes from the Get Lazy website and was made about 5 years ago. You could have added some credits there.

22. Leon Burch says:

ok, if you wanted to aim at the dads, you’re kinda shooting though the innocent being held hostage. you see, you should keeps tabs on how young females are focused on making the shows for the dads instead of the kids. that way no lady would “bite the bullet” like Juilanna did. and make the letters for the apology font bigger next time if you do this again. i can barely read it and i’m a young person myself. but other than that it was a good mix of serious facts, with a little dark humor from the video.

23. These comments remind me of when I was a kid and people would read the tabloids and be shocked what they would find.

24. Where and how much

25. Silver Cruzell says:

That video…..O.O

26. Leah Davis says:

You're all bloody idiots to think that lazy town and the portrayal of this girl was anything more than a wonderfully made tv show for children. As a childcare teacher I could not see any evidence of the contrary and to make a video such as the above was uncalled for. At least for most of us normal people we are able to see what's real and not. Why do idiots make up this type of shit?

27. Sheogorath says:

Oh, that’s nothing. ‘Little’ Stephanie’s into bestiality now. Evidence available at AO3.

28. Dominic says:

I'm guessing this sort of thing? (Which appears all throughout the show.)

Additionally; it says, quite plainly, in the article that it's not true.

29. Dominic says:

It says in the article, quite plainly, that it's a joke.

30. Jenn Gordon says:

Unbelievable how every little thing is looked into! What is this world coming too?! Its a kid show for pete's sake! The more us adults who are constantly looking for something wrong and make it public the more we RUIN our future generations from even knowing what it means to be innocent! This makes me sick to even read the garbage you are writing.

31. Ant Koning says:

Is any one retarded enough to think this is funny? Its just dumb…..

32. Ant Koning says:

Dominic , So that makes it fine to slander her eh?

33. Ant Koning says:

Jokes are supposed to be funny. This is just stupid. How does writing something is a joke make it funny. I can write im king of the world, it doesnt make it so…..

34. Kim Carl says:

Sooooooooo NOT funny. Why would you trash this girl like this? This ridiculous story pops up when you google her name as if it were a real story. You should be ashamed of yourself for writing and publishing this garbage.

35. Aimee Kilic says:

Ok first of all that is not the way the song went in the show so that is one fat lie LIES I TELL U. To be fair the show is about teaching children not to be lazy to go out side and exercise witch is right its the right thing for children to be doing and not to eat so much junk food witch is also correct. I watched lazy town when I was little and it is a great show and its funny too. And that video that was shown up above there was disgusting that's not the way the song went so if u have a heart I suggest u shouldn't post stuff that arn't even true she was only 12 years old then and now she is 22 and what she still has feeling she is a human being like the rest of us and no one should be made fun of for that so whoever made that video up there u should be ashamed of yourself how dare u take that disgusting video down if u have a heart. P.s Lazy town rocks got that.

36. Calm down fat loser

37. momof2peanutz says:

Uh. Idiotic. Not funny.
    Umm- this is a little girl, you morons. Prostitution? Hope her dad kicks your ass.

38. flashcraft says:

Hilarious! “Grab his dick and what, Bitch!”. I think Stephanie is HOT and this is a very funny tribute to her. She’d laugh her cute ass off if she saw this. Well done.

39. joe 25 says:

this is a big fat nasty stupid foolish maximum idiot lie cn u prove it better if u have the guts lier

40. as we would like to be a lie but bad to be true

41. I know it's hard to believe

I think (and hope) Cielo’s mother unplugged his/her computer when he/she went to take a bathroom break.

43. Anasuya Mithra says:

yeah man I was wondering where the old stephanie was cuz nowadays another girl comes as stephanie.

44. Rygarr M Treuthardt says:

Pussies sue

45. Rezo Kopaliani says:

No, douche bags like these deserve to get sued. I'd love to kick his/her ass with pleasure, but then, I'd get sued, and I don't want that. Gotta go with how the system works. And as for Juliana Rose, she's a girl so it doesn't really matter if she's a pussy.

46. Noah Griffin says:

…was awesome.

47. Anonymous says:

You guys are so retarded(not the readers the publishers)…………

Dear Anonymous,
    If we weren’t retarded do you think we would take the time to write stuff up?
    I thought it was obvious!

49. man, childhood memories turned bad……….tsk tsk tsk.

50. Izzy says:

She just out grew the role she got too old for it she was 19 years old

51. Shaun says:

How irrelevant was that video though? lmfao

52. Rachel Lunn says:

I found this page after searching for the reason behind them changing actresses that play Stephanie. I watch this show daily with my daughter on Sprout and NEVER EVER did I see anything "overtly sexual" about it, not even for a second. And as a parent of a 3 year old I am always looking deeper into these shows (like the creepy overtly sexual eyes of Dirt Girl, thank God that's off the air!) I've never heard any other parents complain either. Although it's strange and inappropriate, how is her re-creating Stephanie for a man prostitution? I heard no mention of sexual acts in any way there. And FINALLY – let me copy and paste here – Marjoree Hamilton from Tusaloosa, Kansas said, “I watched that show with my daughter, but my husband always watched it like a juicy porkchop, always salivating at the screen.” Adding, “This is the devil’s TV!” ARE YOU KIDDING ME? DOES ANYONE ELSE FIND THIS STATEMENT MORE THAN DISTURBING? YOUR HUSBAND IS SALIVATING WHILE WATCHING A KIDS TV SHOW WITH LITTLE GIRLS ON IT – WHILE WATCHING IT WITH YOUR DAUGHTER – BUT IT'S THE SHOWS FAULT? HOW ABOUT YOUR HUSBAND HAS PEDOPHILIAC TENDENCIES?

53. al says:

Need to get your facts right to add credibility. Its ‘Sporticus’…

54. Kiya Lee says:

" Marjoree Hamilton from Tusaloosa, Kansas said, “I watched that show with my daughter, but my husband always watched it like a juicy porkchop, always salivating at the screen.” Adding, “This is the devil’s TV!”"

So, if you caught him jerking it to sesame street or Dora, that means those shows are "sexual"? I've watched this show a lot with my kids on nbc Sundays, its mostly puppets, and sporticus and Stephanie have more of a father/daughter relationship. If you're finding this show "hot," save yourself some time, and get registered on the sex off reg now.

55. Kiya Lee says:

56. Jay Kilvington says:

Who ever wrote these 3 story's on this poor girl clearly has an unhealthy infatuation with this poor girl. Your story's/interview has more holes in it than a blow up sex doll in a max security prison and you're bullying an innocent girl for your personal gain, grow the fuck up and stop writing story's that a 6 year old would put as a test answer to the question "what's the most pathetic bullshit story you can write?"

57. sounds like you have an infatuation with her

58. Jay Kilvington says:

I just hate fabricated writing like this.

59. Lee Bellas says:

Yeah that story is fake and gay, the mug shoot is some of the worst photoshopping since the Bangkok dangerous poster

60. Jay Kilvington says:

Pure bullying like.

61. Jay Kilvington says:

Pure bullying like.

62. Quadrille says:

Sad, nasty little bit of star envy.

“Dexter Sinistri” or whoever really wrote this page will die alone, that’s for sure.

63. Iskra Holstein says:

It’s great to see this highly original show return. Also to read from other people who value it’s unique approach. To be honest, I have to admit to finding Robbie Rotten’s voice really compelling. There is a song he sang in the earlier series…I’m SO bad…..lots of reverb, a really deep chest…

64. My son & I have been watching this show for about 2 yrs. I'll admit its been a couple wks since we saw an episode. I started a new job w different hrs. So, we were excited to see whats going on in Lazy Town to discover a new Stephanie. So I googled it. I am very picky about what my son watches. I watch a couple episodes before he's allowed to watch anything. I've never seen anything questionable on Lazy Town & the woman who commented that her hubby drools over the show that ws disturbing & she may want to find out why her husband was drooling over a child, puppets, sportacus or robie rotten.

65. Morgan Levy says:

I watch it with my daughter for sportacus…bad mommy

66. Anna Cobb says:

Still thinks Spongebob is much much worse.

Sandy the Squirrel in
    Sponge Bob is worst. That
    little hussy doesn’t even wear proper pants.

68. Darr247 says:

Funny… next you’ll be telling us Zoe Orimoto on DigiMon was secretly making it with all the guys on the show ’cause they were turned on by the outfits her morph characters wore.
    e.g. Zephyrmon – http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w278/JCB95/Digimon%20Frontier/zephyrmon01.png

69. Hank Hill says:

Next you’ll be telling us Zoe Orimoto on DigiMon was secretly making it with all the guys on the show ’cause they were turned on by the outfits her morph characters wore. Bobby! Turn off that got danged TeeVee, I tell ya wut!

70. Darr247 says:

@momof2peanutz – she’s 22. She was 21 when you wrote your comment about her being a “little girl.” (’cause we know you were miss perfect in high school and college, right?)

71. Michelle Dontigney says:

does anyone else find the statement from the woman about her husband disturbing? That actress was around 13 when the show aired, meaning he was "drooling" over a teenager. I think the woman who made the statement needs to divorce him and get her little girl away from him before she goes through puberty, because he sounds like a pedophile to me.

72. boss says:

you peps are sidnanz for lookin at dis

73. Sáss Alæssí says:

This is pathetic and genuinely extremely harmful to Julianna's future career in entertainment. Perhaps you 'never meant to slight' Julianna, but the simple fact is, YOU DID! If i was her and you were based in the US I would track you down and have you arrested and charged with 'Malicious Slander and Deformation of Character'. Julianna is a very wealthy young lady, good for her, and she could afford the finest lawyers to have you imprisoned away from any computers where you could do more harm.
    Lazytown is 100% harmless and carries nothing but positive messages for kids which to be honest is a refreshing and excellent change to the usual drivvle they show kids around the world, it is actually a very intelligent show.
    You are without doubt a genuine arse sir, perhaps you could attempt to use the grey matter between your ears in the future before you slander the next person?
    By the way, your use of the English language is awful.

74. Deep trout says:

Deformation of character?

75. Sáss Alæssí says:

Easy Deepness. Haha what a knob I am eh? Meaning ‘defamation’ of course, I’ve changed it up now so I make a smidge of sense this time. English isn’t my first language so occasionally I have these very dim lapses in concentration here and there. Anyhoo, nuff said.
    Thanx for bringing it up man, appreaciated.
    Peace.

76. Sáss Alæssí says:

Ha! Did you spot it?

No problem, we make allowances here for Canadians.

78. Sáss Alæssí says:

Do I come across as Canadian then? Do I Type with a Canadian accent? haha I’m not Camadian, I am honoured though to have a ton of friends in Vancouver, Winnipeg and Toronto. really very cool friends each of them.
    I’m a 100% walking, talking, Viking, from the one, the only Iceland. Although live in England, so maybe that’s where my Canadian typing accent came from haha!
    Peace.

79. Sáss Alæssí says:

See? Just done it again, called myself Camadian haahaha!
    Nuff said guv. Outta here. Nice day.

I think, in this case, deformation of character works just as well, Sass. Please don’t leave. We appreciate your comments, even if you are Camadian. I hear Camada is a lovely place in the spring.

Damn, I was hoping someone would jump on my misspelling of Canadiens.

Yes, Patti, what this site needs is more derps calling the site owner pathetic, an arse, braindead and threatening him with a lawsuit for “deformation”.

In case you haven’t noticed, the owner LOVES this back and forth. He writes many of these type stories to elicit such reactions.

84. M. Magdi says:

I am confused is that story about arrested is true or not? please, anyone answer me !!

85. steve says:

only a christian would associate childrens shows with sex, sick people, big lawsuit awaiting you religious freaks, defamation.

86. Deeptrout says:

That’s DEFORMATION, Steve.

87. Gosh that video dint appear on tv this is so not true

88. Shauna Canania says:

This photo is photoshopped. I have the original picture. http://www.magweb.com/picts/actor/212701/julianna_rose_mauriello.jpg that flipped it and colored it.

89. Shauna Canania says:

photoshopped it

90. Fake fake fake more fake

91. I agree with you on everything Jessica. I have watched every episode of this show and my son watches it. I never once thought it was inappropriate or sexualized at all. And the womans comment about her husband means she may want to watch him. Sorry but I dont know any guy that has drooled watching that 15 year old Stephanie on Lazy Town.

92. Pete Buckley says:

It is worrying that there are people with nothing better to do than make up garbage like this.

I watched my first episode of Lazytown and found some of the images disturbing.

Like when you watch one of those 12 year old beauty pagents.

Something ain’t just right abut it.

94. Deep trout says:

We could use an edit comment feature.

95. Auti Taylor says:

and badly at that too. is that supposed to be a black eye or?????? and her hair is really badly photoshopped. plus who ever did this has obviously never been arrested. youre supposed to face the camera not look away with your hands in your pockets

96. This is fake look at the eye the left eye is big and the right eye is really small

Noura -> I think the left eye is a black eye…but I could be wrong.

98. Guys, you literally just have to watch the video at the bottom to realize it's fake.

99. Ronke Dejarve Kirk says:

Wow a reporter with integrity and humble. This is the sad news when we still hear that young actors and actresses are not being molded into properly guided into model citizens. My daughter's and I expected to hear better of her. It's not her fault.

100. Dedreha Harley says:

Um…he doesn't do anything inappropriate. …im watching it with my kids right now. ..I have watched it for years.
    They dance and sing…They promote healthy eating and an active lifestyle. …if some pedophile finds her attractive its there problem!…
    They dance and sing together…who gives a shit.
    who over wrote this article is an idiot.

101. Dedreha Harley says:

ALSO… THE VIDEO ASSOCIATED WITH THIS ARTICLE ISNT from the show…..
    This show is allot better than most cartoons these days

102. Dedreha Harley says:

This story isnt true!!!!…

103. Alberto Diaz says:

ur a pussy matee hit people dont snitch

104. Sáss Alæssí says:

Svo erfitt alltaf bak takka þú ert.

105. Jonathan Ring Knudsen says:

I’m sorry Miss Mauriello, this story kind of got away from me. This was never meant as any slight to you. You are a gifted performer and I wish you only the best in your career. This is meant only as a slap in the face to those creepy dads that watched your show, which was, let’s be honest, and you’ll probably understand this better when you look back on it later in life, highly inappropriate. You were put in a position you should never have, while just doing a job, and that’s no reflection on you as a person. ^^Quote from the artical^^. Its clearly meant as a "funny" story, and by funny i mean stupid and fake

106. Why why did the show have to end I love that show and what happened to her she was happy and fun dude wow I am speechless give this 100 likes to let the show go back on tv

107. Tizzie Stark says:

Okay, okay. These misleading print screens are annoying me now.

http://prntscr.com/1c5qdw Here, she is hugging one of the puppets (Stingey). I doubt very highly that the positioning was intentional.

http://prntscr.com/1c5qo4 And here Sporticus is in the foreground – using the layering techniques that are so common to the show – not between her legs.

Just saying.

108. Dominic says:

Tizzie Stark When I produce a video, I usually watch it to see how it mashes up.
    You should always screen something before you put it on the air.

Additionally, I made that post a year ago and this article is two years old, time to let the conversation die.

109. Nicole Young says:

Dexter Sinistri, if you wanted to slap all the creepy dads out there in the face you could've done it in a more tasteful fashion than this. When I google Julianna Mauriello's name, the first thing that comes up is "Julianna Mauriello arrested for prostitution." How many people are not actually going to read the whole story and look into the fact that this is fake? (despite that it's obvious to some, other people are not quick on the uptake.) This is extremely slanderous and you should remove it immediately. The least you could do is take your half-assed, miscroscopically fonted apology that you placed at the bottom of the article and put it at the top in legible writing as a disclaimer. Shame on you.

110. Tara says:

Defamation of Character….

111. pic.twitter.com/y5eboQCmdi

112. Rachel Lunn says:

Israel Liggin I tried copying and pasting your link, but couldn't find the site.

113. NSA says:

Congratulations. This conversation string has even bored us into ignoring you.

114. Mika Twiggs says:

I watched Lazy Town with my first son in 2004 and now I watch it with my two little ones on Netflix and I've NEVER thought that the show was anything other than a children's program promoting healthy lifestyles. Anyone who watches it and sees anything else is a pervert. Some people will try to sexualize anything.
    If I were Marjorie Hamilton, I don't think I would have publicly made that commentlol

115. Sae Starkey says:

I watched this when I was 12, and my son, his father and I watch it now, I've never seen anything in it that has made me question weather my son should watch it, nor have I ever seen anything that's inappropriate in the show either. Next you're going to tell me that 'The Dinosaur Train' has explicit content. As with Julianna Rose Mauriello, I think she needs counselling, she's not a bad person, just needs a bit of help to express whatever is causing her to act this way.

116. Pate Salcedo says:

So Mr SInistri. You now dont seem pro if you gathered framed vídeos and photos

117. Marjoree Hamilton from Tusaloosa, Kansas said, “I watched that show with my daughter, but my husband always watched it like a juicy porkchop, always salivating at the screen.” ARE YOU SERIOUS? THE PROBLEM IS ON THE TV SHOW OR IN YOUR HUSBAND?

118. Harvey Ehrmantraut says:

lol you guys are all retards. "Second running site in all of satire" on the top of the page, it's SATIRE, it was never meant to be a real news story.

119. Stephan Stephansson says:

Satire. Oh….Kay…?
    Not very funny, no matter how you slice it. Leave the comedy to actual funny people Mr. News-Article. Hope Stefan Stefansson rapes your dog in the throat. ;) Heh- Just a waste of important interweb time for so many of LazyTown’s fans; up to & including this written reply!

“…first make people laugh, and then make them think.”

120. Carla Fernández says:

Lali Espósito is lie cause the picture of her is fake

121. Samantha Rose Bertoja says:

my chidhood is offically ruined :(

122. Merrin Louise Hobbit says:

I find it appalling that the doctored video clip is allowed to remain online I relation to this show as I watch it with my daughters and this is not what it is like. The show is only sexualised by those whose minds already sit there and to all others it can be a useful tool in teaching problem solving, sharing imagination and healthy lifestyle in a fun upbeat way. Sure a little European in style but this is why it appeals, for its uniqueness not its sexual content.

123. Jasmine Angelique Fields says:

That video u put up there was bs u fake lonely piece of lowlife I've been watching this show with my parents since I was three

124. Martine Marstrøm Midtskog says:

Its not real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

125. They obviously don't know what a black eye looks like otherwise they'd know that black eyes aren't pure black like that.

126. Renee Nay Hoffman says:

You need to calm down little boy. Does your mom know you run your mouth online?

127. Daniel Gage says:

Overtly sexual eyes… of Dirt Girl.

My god you guys are morons.

128. Daniel Gage says:

Overtly sexual eyes… of Dirt Girl.

My god you guys are morons.

129. Sierrah Altenburg says:

Yes that video is inapropriot but that's because you added that song idiots …. I'm watched it as a kid it is fine …people are just ridiculous

130. Elska says:

HAHA! i find it funny that the writer of this article has taken down my comments im baaaack! so, My cousin saw this online and believed it until i told her it was fake. Anyway, for all of you who would like to know, Julianna is a teacher now. she’s a dance minor and Psychology major. she has never been a prostitute. she went straight to college after the short film A Fix. How do I know this? i do my research because I’m tired of people like this windbag trying to make something bad from a good thing that helps kids. So there you go. I’m sure all of you know its fake cuz i see the comments so i dont even have to go there. just hoping to shed some light on the incompitence of this idiot who published this.

131. Stephanie from LazyTown says:

That photoshopped picture comes from the getLazy.net website and was made about 6 years ago. Somehow it pops up in a fake article… :/

132. Josh Harris says:

Renee Nay Hoffman bitch stfu, typical white collar suburban soccer mom

133. Bob Oso says:

I always knew she was a prostitute, I mean the show was French. Lil John however had nothing to do with her, it's almost slanderous to include the two in the same article.

134. Mr TM says:

This is ridiculous. People getting upset about this, why is none of the media reporting on the Big-Bird/Oscar the Grouch sex scandal?

Just because Oscar never wore pants in his garbage can doesn’t mean he was a pervert. Wait a minute, I guess it does…

136. raph ael says:

search on youtube: watching stephanie

137. Damien Fraley says:

Congratulations on your troll news post. I've personally never heard of the whole creepy dad watching lazy town thing you speak of. You've obviously watched some of the show yourself. Newsflash……most parents who actually pay attention to their kids watch the shows with them. And if it really bothered you, then why show how shitty of a writer you are by portraying her in such an inappropriate manner? Aren't you doing the same thing they are in a sense? Using her in an inappropriate way to suit your own purposes?
    Seriously. There's nothing wrong with the show. You're an idiot.

138. I banned my kids from watching this show not for this i didn't see anything sexual about it, i banned it because my sons kept on taking the fruit and veg out of the fridge and throwing it about and playing baseball with it. Other then that i see no trouble with the show.

139. Nate Wangler says:

That music video was not apart of the show. Bad and very biased example.

140. Harris Naseem says:

Probably her husband banged the old Stephanie in real life? :P

141. Danielle Clarke says:

Lol, its Shortages :)

142. Tracey Marshall says:

why did someone add in the song and say she did it and say its innapropiate. the person who remixed it is responsible not her. i never really watched her too often but now i never watch kid shows no more but still. its just a show. those dads out there can do wat they want who cares. its not her problem

143. This is fake btw. You all don't realize this is a fake news site. Nothing on here is true. You are bad mouthing a nice young girl all because someone decided to start a rumor about her. And most of you should be past acting like highschoolers