Categorized | Talky Pictures

Exclusive Interview: Julianna Rose Mauriello – Stephanie from LazyTown

Exclusive Interview: Julianna Rose Mauriello – Stephanie from LazyTown

Following a number of articles on Glossy News, Julianna Rose Mauriello, formerly Stephanie of LazyTown fame, agreed to sit down with us for an exclusive interview over Skype.

READ ALSO:
Stephanie from LazyTown Arrested for Prostitution?
Julianna Rose Maurelio, Stephanie from LazyTown, Dead of Apparent Suicide Overdose
Bikini & lingerie photos of Julianna Rose Mauriello (Stephanie from LazyTown) as an adult
Take the Unbeatable GlossyNews Bible Quiz

The interview is here, as follows:

GlossyNews.com – Thanks for joining us, can I get you anything?

Julianna Rose Mauriello – No. Please stop. Let’s just do the interview. Please. I’m very uncomfortable.

GlossyNews.com – Julianna, when were you arrested for prostitution?

Julianna Rose Mauriello – I’ve never been arrested for anything. Not ever. Where did you guys even get this story in the first place?

GlossyNews.com – What about [getting arrested for] drugs?

Julianna Rose Mauriello – Not for anything. I’ve never been arrested. Seriously, where did you get this story?

GlossyNews.com – How many times did your co-star Magnús Scheving (who played Sporticus on LazyTown) attempt to put himself upon you, physically?

Julianna Rose Mauriello – Never! Why would he do that? He’s a very nice man. I respect him a lot. Look, I’ve still never done more than even kiss a boy. I was raised in a very conservative Christian family, and I live by those values. I’ve got a lot of life ahead of me, I don’t need to rush into anything.

GlossyNews.com – Let me rephrase it. How many times did he try to force himself on you sexually on camera?

Julianna Rose Mauriello – On camera? Oh constantly. That’s pretty much what the show was about. Have you seen it? But it doesn’t matter, my mom was on set to make sure he didn’t get past second base even when the cameras were rolling, and off-camera he was more than a perfect gentleman. He seemed more interested in talking with the boys that brought in the water than [with] talking to me.

GlossyNews.com – What does second base mean to you?

Julianna Rose Mauriello – No.

GlossyNews.com – You already cashed the check for this interview, so let me ask again… What does second base mean to you?

Julianna Rose Mauriello – It means touching over the clothes is obviously okay, and some more serious stuff within reason, as long as it’s all part of the scene [in the show]. We’re professionals. This isn’t that strange when you see it on set.

GlossyNews.com – Did you ever kiss any of the men from the show the show with tongue?

Julianna Rose Mauriello – That’s not important. Why would you even ask that? Move on. Next question. But let’s tentatively say “no”.

GlossyNews.com – What about non-cast crew members, did you ever kiss them?

Julianna Rose Mauriello – Pass. Next question. I’ll walk out if you don’t turn this interview around.

GlossyNews.com – Fair enough. What’s next for you in your career?

Julianna Rose Mauriello – I have an art film I’m working on right now. It’s not exactly for the younger crowd, but it’s pretty raw and pretty amazing. I probably shouldn’t talk about it.

GlossyNews.com – Is it… Is it an adult film?

Julianna Rose Mauriello – You’ll just have to wait for the premiere to find out!

GlossyNews.com – So it’s an adult film?

Julianna Rose Mauriello – I already told you I won’t say!

GlossyNews.com – What sorts of things will this adult film delve into? Will it be soft-core or what’s the plan?

Julianna Rose Mauriello – Derek, are we done here? [inaudible]. — Pass.

GlossyNews.com – If I said I had an eighth of coke in my pocket, how would it change this interview?

Julianna Rose Mauriello – What, um, come on. It wouldn’t. I don’t even get what you mean. I’m not going to answer that on the record.

GlossyNews.com – Would you like me to turn off this recorder?

Julianna Rose Mauriello – You guys are so silly. I think we’re done here, right? Go ahead and turn it off.

The tape ran out at this point, so whatever came after it was fully “off the record.”

Dexter Sinistri is a famously centrist writer who has worked as a Hollywood correspondent for a number of leading publications since 2005. Though once a photographer, Mr. Sinistri struck out as a writer on all things celebrity, and he likes to consider himself a tremendous asset to Glossy News, though by most accounts, he has fallen somewhat short of this effort.

24 Responses to “Exclusive Interview: Julianna Rose Mauriello – Stephanie from LazyTown”

You guys writing all these articles about Stephanie realize that you are going to burn in Hell for it, right?

2. Tannah-Marie McWhorter says:

T^T

3. Shevell Williams says:

You guys don't even do what are you saying about her

4. Shevell Williams says:

I meant you don't no what you guys saying about her :-) next time get the fact first!

5. Sarah Jane says:

whoever wrote this article is a Pedo idiot. leave her alone

I know you are but what am I?

7. Sarah Jane says:

Control Remote i know its fake u jackass

8. You are aware shes 22years old right ?

9. I recon the guy who rums this blogg had a huge obbession with her and is now trying to tarnish her name majorly .. personally the bloke needs a shrink .. or a good kickong

10. Sarah Jane says:

Phil Chaplain yes, i know this. im just saying that people have taken her image as Stephanie the wrong way and it pisses me off. no one deserves this.

11. Big Mac says:

I know her! Hey, b!tch, where’s mah money? And why ain’t you workin’ Abby Avenue?

12. Kathy Jo Wilkinson Barton says:

I agree with Sarah Jane! The writer has definite signs of a sick mind and hopefully will seek help!

13. Ale says:

Julianna eres muy sexy y atractiva me gustaría salir contigo pero eres mayor q yo y me gustaría tocarte

14. Phil Chaplain
    Doesn't make it him less of a Pedo. If this guy is still obsessing over Stephanie after all this years then he's a Pedo and a major creep'o

15. Sarah Jane says:

it doesnt matter if she is 22 or not. this man has joined in the many idiots out there that have butchered Magnus Scheving's image of her character. I'm sure that she has seen these things and has been disgusted. It isnt fair to her and her fans that adore her still today. it isnt right cuz one day a child might stumble upon this article and believe in it.

16. Linz says:

Who ever did the interview needs their head testing .
    That was the most disturbing interview I’ve ever read
    and I hope whoever did it is no longer able to talk to other
    human beings disgusting!!!!!!!

17. Anonymous says:

hahaha omg this cant seriously be a serious article is it? no one would ask to many dumb questions, neither would julianna answer like that…

18. Anon says:

The fact that the opening paragraph states that the interview is conducted over Skype only for the first ‘question’ to be “Can I get you anything?” shows that the sad, lonely individual who wrote this can’t even get writing a fake interview right.

19. Grace Williams says:

It says it's over Skype but then he asks if he can get her something? Probably fake.

20. Ammy Cruzz says:

Dude with all dew respect, if you are gonna write a fake article, make it believable, how are you gonna get her something, IF YOU ARE ON SKYPE, Besides no professional interviewer would ask that, first ethics, second no one would answer such stupidly formulated questions

21. Ammy Cruzz says: