By analogy with the Socialist Third Camp, the Libertarian Third Camp will avoid ‘pragmatic’ compromises with neoconservatives, homeless humanitarians and bourgeois cosmopolitans (First Campers). The pragmatist temptation is always there for libertarians, and it must be staunchly resisted.
The Libertarian Third Camp will also oppose the Second Camp: barbaric Third World dictators, who propagate and wield backward, primitive, regressive ideologies like Islam and Communism.
On the one hand, woke pragmatists and centrists. On the other hand, Libertankians.
What kind of future do you see ahead of us?
More recently, a movement by the Worker-Communist Party of Iran and its leaders such as Hamid Taqvaee and Maryam…en.wikipedia.org
“The socialists consider it their principal, perhaps even their only, duty to promote the growth of this consciousness…newpol.org
I grew up in a working-class neighbourhood on the South Side of Chicago. My Dutch immigrant grandfather, John Cornelius…www.workersliberty.org
There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who…rationalwiki.org
History of the Libertarian Movement Edited for New Libertarian participation Before 1969 Prior to 1969, there was no…c4ss.org
Five years ago, Congress and President Bush made the most consequential and, as now seems more likely than not…reason.com
- The Alt-Right believe in collective interests and group rights. But there are no collective interests, and no group can rightly be considered an object of moral concern. Only individual wellbeing and interests exist; only individuals are proper objects of moral concern. Racial interests do not exist.
- The Alt-Right divert people away from legitimate discussions on values, by distracting them with the illegitimate red herring of race.
- The Alt-Right are motivated by Nietzschean ressentiment. They follow a slave morality of bitterness and hatred, whereby their sense of the true and objective hierarchy of value is lost.
Buy Ressentiment (Marquette Studies in Philosophy) New by Max Scheler, Lewis B Coser, William W. Holdheim (ISBN…www.amazon.co.uk
4. The Alt-Right do not accept constitutional checks and balances on violence.
5. The Alt-Right are driven by victimhood and entitlement.
Social justice in a funhouse mirror. White nationalism is identity politics. Indeed, it is identity politics in its…www.commentarymagazine.com
6. The Alt-Right do not accept the undeniable and unmistakable fact that history is made by people, i.e. by individuals. They believe history is made by abstract collectives. This is a morally and intellectually fatal error.
7. The Alt-Right are irrationalists, nihilist and polylogists. Their subjectivism and relativism strongly resembles the postmodern left.
In my previous post I wrote that “the Alt-Right, as a political and social development, is not about political contents…metamoderna.org