Tag Archive | "Islamophobia"

Glossy News Classics (II): Tim Jones’ My Spirited Defense of Donald Trump


NOTE FROM WALLACE:

Welcome to number II of the occasional series delving into our voluminous back catalog, here at Glossy News. Tim Jones has produced a large body of satire for us; but his well-honed, polished pieces are abundant in quality, and not only in quantity! It may seem a little odd to see such a recent piece being characterized as a ‘classic,’ but I have to say that the merciless ‘dry humor’ here is just superb. 

***

Donald Trump is a great American. In the past nine months, he has done a masterful job of uniting millions of Americans from all different backgrounds – admittedly mostly by uniting them in their deep hatred and fear of Donald Trump. But that’s simply because they’ve not gotten to know him the way I have.

If only he had more TV exposure, then people would see the light. Read the full story

Share

Posted in PoliticsComments (0)

Theresa May: ‘Win the Hearts of Moderate Homosexual Community’


Apparently, because Theresa May is from the Conservative Party, she has the dispiriting responsibility of reluctantly assimilating individuals in a rather more blunt and crude way than Labour or Lib Dems.

So she has sworn to “engage with the moderate homosexual community,” in order to ensure that gay people do not cause any more “chaos, subversion and aesthetic terrorism.”

As a Conservative, I have no problem acknowledging that the gay community is a very legitimate one, which actually does have a right to exist, to pay taxes, and not have an illegitimate suspension of habeas corpus inflicted on them. Read the full story

Share

Posted in Politics, World NewsComments (0)

Switzerland to Ban Muslim Minarets


Conservative moderate Swiss voters turned out en masse to support a referendum proposal banning the building of any more Islamic minarets.

More than 75% of voters and 22 out of 26 cantons voted in favor of the ban – with the remaining 25% voting to deport the Muslims themselves.

The proposal had been put forward by the Swiss People’s Party (SVP), the largest in Parliament, Read the full story

Share

Posted in ReligionismComments (0)

Glossy News Exclusive Exposés


-- (SEE ALL GlossyNews.com Videos) --



Glossy News Fake Commercials!





Glossy News Podcast


(Listen on iTunes or Libsyn)


More Great Satire:

Check out links to even more of our friends...
Want to see Your Link Here?



Our Top Authors (last 30-days)



All of Our Categories:

Top Stories - Top Stories; Politics - Top Stories; Serious Commentary - Top Stories; World News - Top Stories; Biz News - Top Stories; War Zone | Horoscopes
Entertainment - Entertainment; Celebrity Gossip - Entertainment; Television - Entertainment; Music - Entertainment; Internet Tubes - Entertainment; Books, Newspapers & Misc - Entertainment; Movies
Society - Society; Health - Society; Crime - Society; Travel - Society; Crooked Cops - Society; Education - Society; Strange People - Society; Religionism - Society; Human Interest - Society; Kidz Zone
Science and Technology - Science and Technology; Science - Science and Technology; Technology - Science and Technology; Gadgets & Gizmos - Science and Technology; Environment
Sports - Sports; Scandals - Sports; Athletes - Sports; Events | All the Rest - News in Your Briefs - Making Headlines - Opinion/Editorial