With the election heating up and the polls wiggling more and more every day (in favor of Barack Obama), we have to look ever more closely at the race.
The good news is that, at least according to a couple polls, the race is tied, and Mitt Romney could easily pull it out and win this thing. The better news is that, according to all the real polls, Obama is crushing it.
RIGHT: I don’t have an image author credit for this one, but it’s, well, it’s nice. If you’re planning to vote for Mitt Romney, this picture should make you happy. (CLICK PHOTO TO ENLARGE)
But here are some of the top reasons why Mitt Romney could win:
- The free-market is always right.
- He’s not, how shall I put this delicately, black.
- 40-million disenfranchised voters can’t be [omitted]
- Obama will become a Mormon if Romney doesn’t win, and we can’t let that happen.
- Romney will declare war on telemarketers, but he’ll do it via a telephone campaign.
- The temperature will drop drastically in Hell, to roughly that of “freezing”.
- His hair just won’t quit, and that means a lot in terms of electoral votes.
- There are NO dogs willing to come forward and admit abuse by the hands of Mitt Romney.
- Ann Romney says so… and you can’t assail her, she has MS!
- Karl Rove has one more big, dirty trick up his sleeve.
- Money really can buy elections.
- We owe the Chinese and they’re cashing in their chips