Categorized | Society

Activists Missing After Declaring “War on Leather” at Motorcycle Rally

Activists Missing After Declaring “War on Leather” at Motorcycle Rally

Johnstown, PA (GlossyNews)Local and state police scoured the hills outside rural Johnstown, Pennsylvania, after reports of three animal rights activists going missing after attempting to protest the wearing of leather at a large motorcycle gang rally this weekend. Two others, previously reported missing, were discovered by fast food workers “duct taped inside several fast food restaurant dumpsters,” according to police officials.

» Discuss this story on Reddit!

“Something just went wrong,” said a still visibly shaken organizer of the protest. “Something just went horribly, horribly wrong.”

The organizer said a group of concerned animal rights activist groups, “growing tired of throwing fake blood and shouting profanities at older women wearing leather or fur coats,” decided to protest the annual motorcycle club event “in a hope to show them our outrage at their wanton use of leather in their clothing and motor bike seats.” “In fact,” said the organizer, “motorcycle gangs are one of the biggest abusers of wearing leather, and we decided it was high time that we let them know that we disagree with them using it…ergo, they should stop.”

According to witnesses, protesters arrived at the event in a vintage 1960′s era Volkswagen van and began to pelt the gang members with balloons filled with red colored water, simulating blood, and shouting “you’re murderers” to passers by. This, evidently, is when the brouhaha began.

“They peed on me!!!” charged one activist. “They grabbed me, said I looked like I was French, started calling me ‘La Trene’, and duct taped me to a tree so they could pee on me all day!”

“I…I was trying to show my outrage at a man with a heavy leather jacket, and he…he didn’t even care. I called him a murderer, and all he said was, ‘You can’t prove that.’ Next thing I know he forced me to ride on the back of his motorcycle all day, and would not let me off, because his girl friend was out of town and I was almost a woman.”

Still others claimed they were forced to eat hamburgers and hot dogs under duress. Those who resisted were allegedly held down while several bikers “farted on their heads.”

Police officials declined comments on any leads or arrests due to the ongoing nature of the investigation, however, organizers for the motorcycle club rally expressed “surprise” at the allegations.

“That’s preposterous,” said one high-ranking member of the biker organizing committee. “We were having a party, and these people showed up and were very rude to us. They threw things at us, called us names, and tried to ruin the entire event. So, what did we do? We invited them to the party! What could be more friendly than that? You know, just because we are all members of motorcycle clubs does not mean we do not care about inclusiveness. Personally, I think it shows a lack of character for them to be saying such nasty things about us after we bent over backwards to make them feel welcome.”

When confronted with the allegations of force-feeding the activists meat, using them as ad hoc latrines, leaving them incapacitated in fast food restaurant dumpsters, and ‘farting on their heads,’ the organizer declined to comment in detail. “That’s just our secret handshake,” assured the organizer.

For more on this story, check with our sister site to track late-breaking developments.

Fuzzy Duffy appears courtesy of www.Best-News-Site-Ever.com.

357 Responses to “Activists Missing After Declaring “War on Leather” at Motorcycle Rally”

1. LT says:

VINDICATION!

2. Bobby says:

Awesome! Finally those stupid PETArds get what is coming to them.

3. nightshadow the gothic skunkwolftaur says:

i agree if it wasnt for the police at the last anthrocon i went to with protesters outside making bullshit clames we use real fur in our fur suits i would have done the same thing if not kicked there asses ontop of that instead of letting the police just tell them go home yea like that ever works these guys need to do there research befor running out to any place thay see and running there bullshit mouths btw I LOVE MEAT SO FUCK YOU YOU DAMN VEGITARIAN HIPPYS

4. Zankki says:

EPIC WIN!!!!!

5. Kurrrt says:

Leather? fur? Well, cows hanging from a rear hoof or a hook, urinating uncontrollably, getting their throat slit, watching their own gallons of blood pouring out like a small swimming pool of red. Almost immediately the skin tore off with sharp knives, perhaps being still felt by that animal, tends to release that animals horrendous pain and fear into that unknown attachment of this horrific death. Then it’s washed, formatted and sold to whoever wants to wear it. Thawed meat from that animal is cooked and served on a plate, in fact Mr biker eats it. The biker is most likely correct in saying so. It’s simply one way of survival and personal necessity of that soul who follows the herd. No sense pointing it out. The glue on the duct tape probably has that same animal in it. Humanity all ready took it’s course. Two kinds of people, Some run with it, since there’s alternatives some don’t. No big deal, step aside & leave personal choice alone, or get taped to a tree by the careless.

6. Roadkill says:

+Hey, even I peed on La Trene, but only a brief relief of bladder pressure. As I began to process all of my alcoholic imbibery in a river-like flow, he smiled and starting singing Elton John’s “Big Dipper” at me.

I shut down, but all of my cohorts turned to him and began relieving their own internal breweries, almost as if worshiping at the altar of Sir Elton.

It was like a scene from Harley-Davidson’s 100th Anniversary Celebration.

When one of them asked him how he knew the song so well, he started shouting something about flashbacks to his Catholic school days and someone named “Father McFlaherty”.

I left when his shouting turned into a chant of “holy water”…

Ride on.
    Roadkill

7. Van says:

As a biker for more than 45 years, I take umbridge at any suggestion that we would think of treating those who disagree with us with anything less than respect. Now, where DID I put my duct tape?

8. Harleys Suck says:

But people who ride real scoots still put up with them. As for Kurrrt and the horrific explanation of pure fallacy, I worked in a packing plant, and have killed more than my fair share of large beasts. Believe it or not, things that weigh half a ton tend to get pissy if they can feel their skin being peeled off, so we always tried to make sure they were dead dead dead before commencing the process. More over, they were killed fast. Think headshot. Lights out. No pain or agony, just there then gone. We may eat meat, but we are not cruel. The animal rights activists are just like any other activist that needs to have a cause to feel good about since they probably haven’t experienced a heterosexual event. But since humans have more rights than animals by divine right, we put up with the extremists just the way we put up with the bar and shield.

Ironically, my jacket is made from Hindi cow skin. It is ooooohhhhhh so supple.

9. LoneStar says:

I thought a little yellow water was a fair exchange for some red water.
    And what did they expect, for a bunch a bikers to take their crap like like a a bunch of Hollywood pansies do?

Guess they should read more.

Genesis 9:1-3
    1 And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth.
    2 And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth, and upon every fowl of the air, upon all that moveth upon the earth, and upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they delivered.
    3 Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things.

10. Kurrrtsafag says:

Loved this story. We are the supreme beasts, deal with it! Better a shot it the head then chasing it down with spears.

11. JimBob says:

Wow! To right – if you play with fire (in this case bikers) you can expect to be burnt!

12. Al says:

If God had not intended for man to eat meat then why did he put them on the ark 2 by 2 and say here is your food. I think PETA should change their moniker PETOP People for Ethical Treatment of People and start helping the Homeless Children out there that cant eat because they don’t have jobs and they are homeless.

13. mac says:

Where the hell did this come from?
    I live near johnstown and have heard nothing about this!
    And where was the rally in 12″ of snow?
    I call bullshit!

14. Bullshit Detector says:

Bull shit. the whole post.

15. Miguel says:

Uhhh, folks, this is a humor piece, it’s called satire…

Pretty well done, though, when people take it as fact.

The bit about forcing a guy to ride on the back all day because he was almost a woman is the giveaway. No real biker would want the extra weight on the bike unless he was gonna get some nookie out of it later.

:-)

16. Paul says:

I have a quotation hanging on my file cabinet that says “People are more opposed to fur than leather, because it is safer to harass a rich women than motorcycle gangs.” Boy, ain’t it the truth!

17. LOL says:

I wonder if the other 2 activists were named ‘Toi Letta’?

18. PETArds says:

HA! FUNNY! Protesting idiots getting farted on, and peed on…put on the back of a motorcycle cause the bikers girlfriend was out of town…true or not, absolutely hilarious.

19. LoneStar says:

Al:
    PETA = People Eating Tasty Animals.

20. Furboots says:

I shat myself luaghing.

21. jaqfire says:

I have a case of duct tape some where here :D
    This woman will wear leather…shoes, chaps, jackets, coats, gloves, hats/caps, belts. I eat meat…am very carnivorous. I also eat my veggies and grains….balancing as wolves do. Vegans…hmmm….warm meat and perhaps very slow…in many areas.
    Good story.
    Yes, we welcome all who care to venture into any motorcycle related event. We will feed and clothe you and you are, of course, invited to all initiation/party-related antics, as well.
    Ride on!
    Jaqfire

22. lol mark says:

animal protein is required for the human brain to function,this proves it

23. BigGator says:

I love all Gods creatures. With a side of gravy and potatoes

24. Dryback1 of Puerto Vallarta says:

It is conforting to see my riding friends are acting in a political correct manor after all we pay big $$$ for our leathers that provide warmth and safety. Looking forward to bonding with PEDA members in the future.

25. C2Driver says:

Loved it. Mouthy ass protesters don’t know when to shut up. Even if this is a satire piece, it was funny as hell.

26. hdkrazee says:

I’m a biker with a good sense of humor. This was one funny story! Whoever made this up should write a book!

27. ben Bhagvat says:

LOL. yeah. someone didnt use their common sense glands. I mean really.. Bikers? why not hipsters or someone that MIGHT actually be passive to your stupid ideas. might want to take a note not mess with people that not just could, but would gladly make you their girlfriend for the day.

28. HarleyRder says:

Funny as hell. Anyone reading this that takes it seriously needs to lighten up. Dudes/dudettes….it’s an extremely funny, well written, creative piece of fiction!! WTF is up with all of you who took offense? Take a chill pill man ~

29. bob jones says:

After reading this I feel like eating a big steak, then going out and buying a leather jacket. Whatever these idiots got they had it coming. Even if it’s being in the ground covered by a foot of quickly thrown on dirt. How stupid can you be?

30. KenB says:

Know why biker wear leather? IN CASE OF CRASHES !
    besides…chiffon would tangle in the wind

31. Warren says:

I know it’s satire now, but I read it twice because I was wishing it were true.

Besides, if God didn’t intend for us to eat animals, why did he make them out of meat?

32. TopBadge says:

F***ING LOL

33. markspike says:

To BobJones: Funny you should say that, cause after reading this story this morning, I went and bought the biggest Porterhouse I could find at the butcher shop while wearing my brand-new for Christmas black leather riding jacket.

Steak = Tasty!
    Leather = Supple and warm!

Thank you, Mr. and/or Mrs. Cow! YOU ARE DELICIOUS!

Ride on, Brothers!

34. Rob says:

This is just so hot! Points are made and nobody gets hurt….And some people get turned on… hot hot hot

35. kyra says:

this is soo funny real or not…i hope its real teach all you retards we need meat fur and leather..

36. Roger Freed says:

Hey folks!
    Everybody gather around for a moment.
    That’s nice.
    Take it easy.
    This is not meant to be taken so seriously.
    It is a spoof.
    Yes, really!
    It is just a joke, something to be taken with a grain of salt.
    I like PETA. They go too far sometimes, but they have their thing to say and it often times needs to be said. It does take guts to stand up for a lot of what they do.
    But I still found this article to be funny as hell.
    If its taken lightly EVERYONE can get a hoot out of it.
    Even PETA people.

37. Bob says:

Very funny. Could have been a little more careful with the duct taping of two activists into “several” dumpsters. Pretty much gave the spoof away.

38. Fabricate says:

Holy balls, that entire article is filled with physical humor.
    To be honest it serves those iditos right, they can live their lives gobbling supplements, much like they gooble rosters, but they shouldnt force it on others.
    Needless to say, I laughed the entire time reading because those imbeciles get what is comint to them.

39. Ed says:

I have a black leather coat, a brown leather coat, and a coat not made out of leather. Depending on my mood or where I am going, I wear ‘em all!!!

Have a nice day, all of you!!! :-)

40. Deb says:

If God didn’t want us to eat animals, why did he make them out of meat?????

41. HaHaHa says:

hippies are stinky and nasty and deserve to be treated as such……lolololololol

42. Lil Ian says:

Oh My I pray for the day when the Jihad’ys come and protest at one of our clubs rallies….My bike seat needs some extra stuffing and I’m told human hair is great for the job !!!!

43. TedC says:

I hope the other posters know that this is a fake-news site, although the recent Steve Jobs hoax suggests that the people actually don’t care if a story is fake or not.

Even less believable than The Onion, and without the snappy writing.

44. Josey Wales says:

Another case of anyone wearing leather and riding a motorcycle being called a gang. They are luck they aren’t still M I A

45. JstJoanie says:

“If God hadn’t intended for us to eat animals he wouldn’t have made them out of meat.” ~Sarah Palin

46. Casey says:

It’s funny, but obviously it isn’t true. :P

47. My master says:

PETA kills thousands of ANIMALS each year.Nuff said about PETA.
    As to eating meat?….”God”(s)/ evolution….however you want to call it, has conveniently arranged to give HUMANS a set of incisors with which to eat MEAT with. HUMANS ….ARE….NATURE. We are as “natural” as any of the birds, bees, LIONS, you name it. If we CHOOSE to eat meat then so be it. If those who do not CHOOSE to eat meat do not like the fact that we ( normal human beings) choose to eat meat then go cry in your little gardens. I think that people who eat vegetables are MURDERING the poor defenseless little forms of life. lol
    We ALL owe our very LIVES to meat eaters. Those who would deny the history and SCIENCES of humans will continue to moronically whine about our very NATURE, needs, and “NATURAL” lifestyles.
    Hmmmm….wonder if those who are complaining about human abuses of “other” nature use…” WOOD” in the contruction of their homes and furnishings? PLASTICS and STEEL/metals ( pollution remember? ) in their electronic ENTERTAINMENT devices, VEHICLES and such? Wonder if they ever use ANY man made substances and medicines derived from ANIMAL TESTING and “abuse” ? Hmmmm If LIBERALS were NOT absolute HYPOCRITES, then they should be living in open fields and eating AIR.
    Liberals are ANTI-SCIENCE/LOGIC/evolution. ….(PROVABLY)
    I have no problem with being “eco friendly” within REASONABLE and LOGICAL bounds. FORCING people to “FIX” things that aren’t even broken is NOT “reasonable, logical, or “good”.

48. /bill sunday says:

1. An extremely annoying, inconsiderate person most commonly associated with Harley riders.
    2. A person who owns or frequently rides a Harley.

“Look at that fag riding that Harley.”
    “Why are these fags always so loud.”

49. Carsten Sørensen says:

Danish mainstream media is now reporting the story (as true). Well done I guess?

50. Fred says:

I’m surprised someone didn’t have a gun and folks weren’t killed. If someone tossed red water (even if it was food coloring in there) at my $300 motorcycle jacket, they would be about 5 pounds heavier with the amount of lead in their system. Just be glad they were in the NE, gun laws in Texas include the right to defend and protect property, even if your wearing it!

51. What a great story, maybe they will think twice before harrassing bikers. I would loved to have seen that.

52. Wyngryder says:

Makes ME proud to be a “Biker”…….

53. Roger Freed says:

Reality has fallen off the backseat and is lost somewhere outside of Sturgis. We have now entered the Twilight Zone and at this rate will probably never find our way back out again.

54. Dorkle says:

Gotta wonder what they were thinking. Have a cheeseburger.

55. Frogger says:

Even the american indians wore leather,i wonder how many of these ‘activists’ have something tribal on their walls at home. They are lucky they weren’t here in Oz, our beer is stronger!

56. Ted Fischer says:

Best “news” Ive seen in a loooong time. Just cant stop laughing….

57. Yamahama Mama says:

Well, I like the idea of the new handshake, farting on their heads. I for one have an ongoing supply of handshakes. And really the ‘inclusiveness’ is by far a more positive reaction to turn negative activism around. I like it. I think our motorcycle club should take a lesson from their positive turn around of a possible explosive situation. In fact I think I might use their example at my work place! “Good Morning, I have a new handshake I would like to share with you…”

58. Sal says:

I have to take a piss….where is a PETA member?

59. Ilija says:

What a bunch of morons. Until they come up with a better material, leather’s still the ultimate protection from road rash. Motorcycle leathers cost a lot of cash and protect our skins. The riders were justified in taking proper measures in preventing future damage to their property. If somebody tried to damage my leathers, I am not sure I would show the same amount of self-restraint and limit my retaliation to harmless pranks.

60. HDSportyfreak says:

Simply brilliant!

61. Charlene in Scotland says:

I seriously love this news story. Good on you bikers! Those pesky activists got what they deserved.. trying to preserve whats natural.. LOL
    this story has been saved

62. crystal says:

LMFAO!! Bout high time they were put in their place! kudos to the bikers!!!

63. Bad Shepherd says:

Maybe Obama will bow and grovel for his release.

64. Smee innit says:

Great “news” story. Made even more hilarious by gullible fools

65. John Thomas says:

I would just like to thank the bikers for such hospitality shown to their guests

BRAVO!!!!!

This is the best story I’ve heard in ages.

66. jim says:

I cant stop laughing this too funny.

67. PETA Tony says:

Very funny story! I am an actual card carrying PETA member and this cracked me up. Mostly because of the comments following the article.

I am a fairly hard core biker and I go totally vegan with all my gear. Their are plenty of leather alternatives that are much better at protecting you and they often cost less than leather(Kevlar/Cordura). Just wanted to put that out there.

The reason I am replying is that I wish the “mainstream” media would actually take a look at what we do and what we stand for and not spend so much time on stories… well… like this one. I am not trying to say I speak for PETA but most of the folks I know are primarily concerned with personal choice and consequence, we just want to let the public know what is going on behind the walls and out of sight so that everyone can determine the options that are right for them.

If you could enjoy riding your Hog in style and have that little extra sense of knowing that your gear didn’t come from the suffering of another living being… wouldn’t that be a good thing? Thanks for reading all this… I will get down off of the soap box now.

Flame away!

68. Cobra Ray says:

Support Your Local 1%,,,,,,I would Have made them Ol’ Ladies for a Day!

69. Fooman72 says:

“If God didn’t want us to eat animals, then why did he make them out of meat?” – Homer Simpson.

70. Karen says:

I am not a biker, although, have the utmost respect for them. You may call me a ‘wanna-be’. They bike for our children, they bike for so many wonderful causes. Did our ancestors eat vegetarian hamburgers? I believe it is called ‘the circle of life’. Shall we begin duct taping birds for eating the worms???

71. Phen says:

Its not a real story you fools!

72. Mike says:

Mow that is a tree hugger

Kind of fun to see how many people looove the story, but kinda don’t care about, ya know, the people that died. I get it, vegans are weirdos, but still, they aren’t in the same class as cattle. After all, you can’t wear a PETA skin coat in public unless you want some activist to throw hummus on you.

Right?

74. Miss Anthrope says:

OMG! I have never laughed so hard! Some people should learn how to pick and choose their battles! I can’t wait to attend their next biker party! Sounds like a good time was had by all.

75. Miss Anthrope says:

Real or not the story is extremely funny – and I did not read where anyone had died – they probably just ran off and joined one of the biker gangs after learning how the other half lives! lmao!

76. ATEP YNOT says:

@PETA Tony.
    Dude I once read in a PETA magazine that goldfish have feelings, and should not be had as pets.

Is this true? If so, I don’t want to hold them captive and make them suffer any longer.

What do I do with my fish?
    Eat them?
    Sacrifice them?
    Feed them to my Piranha?
    Throw them in the river?

Best Regard,
    ATEP

77. Gatecrasha says:

how dumbass were the activists,
    fancy going out deliberately to pick on innocent bikers

78. Heather says:

hey peta tony if you’re interested in promoting personal choice here’s a thought: leave other people alone.

79. Fisherman says:

OH how I WISH this story were true!! PETA is nothing more than a domestic terrorist group. Their cult turns normal human beings into absent-minded followers with the most bizzare belief system (based on complete fiction) never seen since Helter Skelter!

That in itself wouldn’t be an issue. However when they illegally press their agenda and beliefs on others via criminal acts, THAT’S a problem!

They should all be shipped to Guantanamo!

…or at the very least, be subjected to the actions outlined in the above article. :)

80. Rick says:

Leather is a byproduct from the beef industry and I don’t see hamburger and steak going away. Just as the Native Americans used every part of the Buffalo, as do we the cow.

81. Wild Bill says:

Thats some funny Sh1t right there! I cant remember ever laughing so hard. I certainly hope it was a true story. LOL

1%er all the way babe!

82. Mike says:

Hi, while a satire, this reminds me of the brains behind another activist group, also in the Penn State. If memory serves, the anti-hunters were following deer hunters out in the woods banging pie pans / cymbals / bells. It didn’t seem to me like they did a good job of counting the activists before they went out. I always wondered how if they all made it back.

Here’s an idea, let’s find some heavily armed guys, follow them deep into the woods alone, and then make them REALLY MAD.

If you want to get someone to follow you in change, it’s best to present a positive alternative like the vegan biker.

Mike

83. Raptor says:

PETA Tony says;
    “primarily concerned with personal choice”.

You mean primarily concerned with forcing YOUR personal choice on others, right?

84. jon says:

i cant believe how many dumbasses here think this article was real.

85. Hobby says:

hahahahahahahahahahaha jajajajajajaja hehehehehehehehehehe
    I dont care if this is real or not. It is one of the best things i have read in a long time. We need to make a movie about this. It will be the feel good movie of the decade.

86. big papa says:

guess them french homo activists better go back to pissing off the defenseless littel old ladies or get used to being pissed on. got what they deserve only wish I was there my woman was out of town that weekend to

87. Froggy says:

Why not leather. The animals are slaughtered for food. Why Should their hide go to waste when it is the best protection for motorcycle riders. Without leathers, many a biker has gotten skun up pretty bad from road rash, flying rocks and hard bugs. That’s what so great about this country, you have a choice to eat animal meat or not, to use their hide for a purpose rather than have it thrown away after it is slaughter for meat. And since there will always be slaughter for meat, any use for all by-products should be utilized, rather than throw away the by products to rot.

88. Gerhard says:

Phen, whether it’s real or not, to date it still is the funniest story of 2010

89. Rider says:

Best story I have read in a long time does my heart good to be a biker, sorry I missed that one… Will have to remember you look French, will call you La Trene

90. Niravan says:

You idiots!!!! The story above is a satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious.

91. Woody says:

There’s a reason every single racer still uses leather one-piece suits, Tony. Synthetic is pretty good, but doesn’t have the abrasion resistance of leather. And I hope you’d have more sense than to throw water balloons at some 1%ers, too. What did they think was gonna happen?

92. Kryptoniteking says:

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! [inhale] HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

93. Des Crofton says:

My real concern is for the menatal state of the individual who came up with the idea to launch such a protest at a biker’s rally.

94. Aileen says:

This is so sad that these PETA people have no clue it would be a Big waste to let the skins just rot away and not get used. Hey you PETA Nuts check out what you did in Ireland to all the birds in one county i visted Not ONE bird because you nuts went and raided a Mink farm and let them all go and they eat every egg and the birds. Now you hear nothing and it will take YEARS to hear a bird there again. Stop and think before you make yourselfs a porta potty.

95. demspower says:

False story. Was not in the Johnstown newspaper or news channel WJAC. The SEIU should show up with the activists to a biker gang rally and bikers will be the ones flying.

96. RadioActiveREdhead says:

…..lol AND THEY WANT TO CALL FISH “Sea Kittens”?

Jesus Christ.

Im happy there aren’t many PETA people here in Alaska. And if there are….they’re in hiding.

97. Leather Trevor says:

Well hear PETA Tony – what a loser!
    PETA Tony I’ll tell you what to do with your self opinionated bollocks – put it in a bacon and sausage sandwich and smash it into your chevvy chase!
    Anyway gotta dash – got to put on my leather (21 laced holed) hunting boots, leather hunting gloves and get my Beretta 689 GOLD SABLE (with its hand stitched Italian carry case) as I’m off hunting to randomly and savagely kill some innocent animals – there is nothing like the feeling of filling some animal with lead!
    Then on the my home I’ll smash 2 Big Mac’s down my fat face before demolishing 24oz Rib Eye steak….then before retiring to my 4 seat red leather chesterfield I’ll slip on my handmade George Cleverley leather slippers!

98. RayMailhot says:

PETA – “Pretty Entertaining To Accost” and obviously dumber than a bunch of rocks.

99. Elizabeth Lacey says:

This was hilarous!!! I loved it!

100. Dave says:

So which genius saw this as a good idea! lol they are lucky the guys still had a sense of humor about it! btw Peta kills more Dogs and Cats then any shelter check out http://www.petakillsanimals.com/ they killed 95% of all animals rescued last year. the reason is they fill no human should own a animal even as a pet. they would rather detroy the dog or Cat. give me a break!

101. Jake says:

I thought it was funny’ frick’n do gooders messed with the wrong people. bikers are a freindly bunch that have been known to play a few pranks on light weights like these.
    Coulda been worse’ instead of being pissed on they could have been invited too a circle jerk, & they coulda been the pivet man! or had the club momma pull a train & then sat on there face.
    J.T.S.

102. Andy says:

Makes you proud to be a biker………..do they need any more duck tape willing to send some from the UK……….LMAO

103. Jack says:

@ PETA Tony

I’m sorry but with crap like this: http://www.consumerfreedom.com/news_detail.cfm/h/2537-peta-denies-traumatizing-kids

I will never give peta any credit for any positive contribution. If you show up outside the nutcracker and try to hand my daughter stuff that says her mommy is a killer….I will knock you on your butt. You guys are morons. Stick with the ads with naked chicks.

104. cowboy says:

would i be right in saying that leather is a bi-product of the meat industry? if we stop making bike jackets and sofa’s and car interiors out of it, then what will happen to it? after all, i think non users of leather are in a minority. ok they have a right to freedom of speech but what are the alteratives? throw it away? stop eating meat? dont think so.

105. BobZaguy says:

Maybe there is a possible beef chicharrón career in your future.
    Pork rinds are everywhere, so why not beef rinds.
    You could be onto something big, cowboy.

106. mari says:

More of us need to do the same to these “out of hand” AR people. They are trying to stop the raising of all animals, chickens, cows, pigs, dogs, cats. They don’t want animals used for entertainment, no rodeos, no zoos. Take a look people, we need more active protests against them, the Humane Society of the United States is NOT what you think they are. Check them out!!!!!!!!!!!!

107. Wonko says:

I had no idea Johnstown, PA and Lake Woebegone were sister cities…

108. leah says:

Oh my God, too funny. It is about time people put these jerks in their place.I thought I would die laughing when I read about the biker telling the man that he was “almost a woman” These guys did what every person who realizes that we are at the top of the food chain wants to do!

109. Meh says:

I don’t think there are people who are aware that this is a made up story…

110. Roger Freed says:

We’ve been trying to tell them that for some time now…

111. PA says:

I Love it…Animals were placed on this earth to HELP man, feed, cloth and work along side of..not be equal to…You go bikers,,give em all you got..no one messes with them there PA bikers

112. Meral says:

So then, what about all the people who wear leather shoes ?

113. Ed says:

Who would be dumb enough to screw with a bunch of bikers in the first place? I guess people who believe their outlandish opinions should be forced on the rest of us. Glad to see the bikers took care of the problem the way the rest of us wish we could. Now I’m gonna go eat my bacon and eggs, fix myself a roast beef sandwitch for lunch, and go to work. Take er easy…

114. TDOSEN says:

I wish this were true but if you look at the people in the reflection they are wearing summer clothing. I think this is a picture of some kind of tree protest. Besides. with a dateline of January in Johnstown, PA It would be a little hard to think they would be having an outdoor rally.

115. Elmer says:

Would love to think this was true. As a previous commentor said you really need to pick your battles.

116. Ryan says:

HA!!! they looked French! HA!!! There is a place for all of gods creatures… Right beside my mashed potatoes!

117. Lee Sanders says:

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Little bastards got what they deserved. They ought to go back and thank every one of those bikers for letting them off sooo easy. If they had done that at an outlaws event we would only be finding pieces of them. Idiots….

118. Biker's Ol' Lady says:

Seriously Hilarious !!! It may not be a true story, but speaking as a veteran of 30 years of biker parties, it seriously COULD BE. I am a serious animal lover, but I keep it in perspective. Freedom of choice in all things. The “activists” CHOSE to object to our lifestyle and the bikers CHOSE to reject their objection!

119. 99FLHR says:

This the best story I’ve heard in a long time. I’m the president of a local club. Hats off to you guy’s, all in good fun…… Wish I was there to see it.

120. tom says:

P eople E ating T asty A niamls

121. Stanne says:

LOVE IT!!! Good for the Bikers!! Serves those activists right.

122. Multis Woman says:

This is the best story ive heard in a long time. I just wish i would have been there!Isnt throwing anything on anybody a form of assult? So then PETA assulted the bikers having a peaceful rally? Or am I wrong? So PETA should be glad that they only got farted on. I would not have been so friendly if I was assulted!KOODOOS TO MY BROTHERS!

123. Soulful says:

They weren’t real bikers, Real bikers can’t afford leather. They wear denim and there colors…maybe leather boots and a belt. Only RUB’s wear leather…Thats Rich Urban Bikers. you can recognise them from the trailer that they haul there bikes on or in. Fuckin RUBs

124. bill says:

loved it dumb as- should stay on the porch if they don’t want too play with the big dogs .

125. Roger Freed says:

Chunk!
    Chunk!
    Chunk!
    (Sound of forehead hitting keyboard)

126. dawn says:

Best news story I’ve read in a long time. If they are ever going through Moriarty New Mexico the first beer is on me. Stop at the Lariat Motel. You are more than welcome there. D

127. boneman48 says:

My only regret was i wasn’t there to pee on those stupid neo nazis. i guess it only goes to prove there is a god and he has a sense of humor

128. I’m curious, what would Chrissie Hynde think of this.

I’d like to think she’d think there are quite a few illiterate and gullible bikers out there.

130. BIKERBOB says:

FUC* ANIMAL RIGHTS ACTIVISTS. WE DIDNT MAKE IT TO THE TOP OF THE FOOD CHAIN TO BECOME VEGITARIANS

131. ClimateGate says:

Great! Now if we could just duck-tape those climate-peril morons the job would be complete

132. I know ClimateGate! It’s almost as R-Tarded as those people who think we can endlessly use the air and sea as our toilet for toxic waste without it coming back to bite us in the ass. Hysterical!

Hey, I’m all for making the world a safer place for our children, but not our children’s children, because our children shouldn’t be having sex.

133. Potatoes says:

Yeah, let’s waste all that bull skin…..

We all have things we don’t like, but just because we don’t like them doesn’t mean others have to stop.

134. Tommy says:

I think this market is an exception. Unlike the mink coat wearing person leather is essential to being safe on a motorcycle, it is almost yelling at a person for wearing a helmet. The leather saves peoples lives. (I don’t believe in the torture of animals for medicine) but I only buy free range products. If you think leather is wrong maybe you should come up with an alternative material that is proven to be just as safe against the road as leather is. This would also have a very excellent business opportunity considering gp riders pay about $1,800 for their racing suit alone.

135. blanche says:

OMG what idiots to mess with bikers, where are the brains behind the operation,,,,,LOL they deserve what ever they get,Most of the bikers cloths are made in china, go after china and leave america alone

A former Biker

136. DP says:

This is funny, but what’s funnier is all the people who don’t realize that THIS STORY IS MADE UP.

Just sayin’.

137. Too fucking funny. Great story …love it “La Trene”….French….

138. Pat says:

Do they realise if people quit eating meat how many problems there would be with animal over population? Disease, starvation. [etc]

You stick to what you like [meatless] and I will stick to what i like. [eating meat]

I mean really, if they stopped to think of how the population explosion would effect them, they might mind their own business.
    Shut up and sit down PETA and their ilk.

139. Reverend Mike says:

Hey Pat, uh, I don’t think we’re eating wild animals, really. Most (I think we can safely say all) the meat we eat is grown for consumption. So, your position is great but your argument might not be too persuasive.

~Rev Mike

140. Frank says:

If people don’t like this Country & respect it, they should get out & live some place like Panama in a hut!!!

141. Frank says:

Great job, keep up the great work!! Now we need someone to clean-up Washington!

142. Phil E. Drifter says:

Leather only comes from criminal animals that are sentenced to death.

Crime? deliciousness.

Seriously though, I understand that we kill animals and eat their flesh. I also understand we need to take care of the planet because it will not last us forever but it does have to last us until we can (relatively) easily spread out to colonize other planets.

Having said that, I believe companies tend to utilize every possible piece similar to what we learned in grade school about the native americans; not doing so would be wasteful. Use the meat for food, shape the bones to make daggers/eating/cooking utensils.

Tough luck at the top of the food chain, huh? Mostly though they try to use everything possible not out of morality but because it makes it more cost effective. Why create junk/trash/waste when you can potentially use it to make something else people will pay for?

What do you think hot dogs (and scrapple! MMM SCRAPPLE!) are made of? Lips and assholes! And eyeballs, snouts, every bit of meat leftover on the pig after the ham, pork, and bacon are stripped from the carcass.

143. Koby says:

OOHAA for the ‘Bikers’,
    Those people don’t realize that the ‘bikers are not the “ABUSERS”.
    Leathers are ‘sold all over the world’, we buy them and wear them for so many “reasons”i.e “Safety protections”. KODOS for the “BIKERS” for making them feel “welcome” to their gathering. I ride also….

144. SaulGoode says:

You do realize this is not a real news outlet right?

145. peta goes to a biker run,
    thinkin they would have some fun.
    throwin shit at the biker dudes
    was certainly construed as rude.

so the bikers grabbed the little bitches
    what they did next left me in stitches
    they taught those “queens” a little lesson,
    from now on with bikers they won’t be messin.

146. LisaAnn says:

So many people think this really happened, it’s sad. It’s a joke, people. Funny but a joke. Stop emailing it to me.

147. Doodie says:

I hope the activists get pink eye.

148. Mike says:

Hey Rev. Mike have you ever heard of something called hunting its where people go and hunt WILD animals and then eat the meat of the animal they killed. This allows for populations to remain controlled so actually your position does not make much sense.

149. traxus Maximus says:

Whats with soulfull. I guess hes a real biker sitting at his laptop. I live not too far from Johnstown and let me tell you bikers do wear leather. not all of them and not all of the time but they do. To say they are rubs is a guess or a shot at insulting them. Maybe soulfull is really “La Tren” and he’s still a little aggitated after being used as a toilet

150. Hey Mike, my position is that 99% of the meat we eat is grown to be eaten and wouldn’t exist if there were no demand.

As to your comments, man killing animals and trying to control populations causes more problems than it solves. I don’t think in the real ‘wild’ animals are going starving and begging because the birth rates are controlled naturally based on the carrying capacity of the land. The goldfish, in essence, grows to the size of the bowl….

We have to control populations of animals because we like cute deer running around the neighborhood, but people get kind of weirded out when they see cougars eating deer on the playground. So we eliminate the cougars and the deer populations soar….

But, I can see why you don’t understand the point…

151. Duh says:

It amuses me how many of you activist bashers are ignorant to the fact that this is a JOKE!!! Just goes to show that ignorance is bliss.

152. redcapmonkey says:

Made me cry, with laughter. The best spoof I have read for ages

153. idiot says:

OK so a buch of animal lovers go to mess with a organization that has leather as a standard. I hope everyone is al right but these activist need to learn that people are going to wear what they want. Maybe these will be the fonding fathers Of PETO (People for the ethnic treatment of Others). WE will this idiots learn to MIND THERE OWN BUSINESS.

154. hoggryder says:

1st amendment provides the right of free speech. BUT! when animal rights types push their BS on others, well, they have to accept the welcome afforded them. Just think of the expense in duct tape to entertain them. That stuff isn’t cheap. A roll of it will buy, how much beer? They should understand that fur,leather, animal skins were the original fashion for our biped primate predecesors. Furthermore,predators like us and canines and cats and the rest developed advanced mental processes from the consumption of meat.
    I believe bottom line,,,that’s their “phuquin” problem.GET A LIFE!!!

155. Fuzzy Duffy says:

Man. Sorry I’m so late to join the party. By the way… The story is fake…

Also, everyone who likes the piece is right, everyone who disagrees with it is wrong.

156. JB says:

Clearly looks like an example of Freedom of speach on both parties.

This is a case of good judgement. Just because you can express yourself, doesn’t necessarily mean that you should.

This story makes me proud to be a biker.

VR

JB

157. Rose says:

AH I love it!! – was roaring with laughter!

They don’t call them “Hell’s Angels” for nothing!

158. Tom says:

What amused me most about this (FICTICIOUS) article, is the abundance of irony the author has included. It beautifully conjures up the image of shaggy-haired, sub-bovine intellect gang-bikers behaving repulsively and milling around on their little bicycles in ‘herds’, juxtaposed nicely with the common perception of a group of undernourished activists complaining that they are wearing and using animal products! Hilarious! Don’t you see? I mean, who’s actually defending the rights of animals here? brilliant!

159. Doofus says:

Tom – I see what you did there…stick to your day job.

Next time you see a biker on the road (Highwaymen, Outlaws, etc.) be sure to tell him/them what an animal he is and, “That’s OK because he has a right to express himself.” Then pat him on the head. Try that out for some ‘irony’.

Knowing the story is patently false, I still find some great satisfaction in the idea of real bikers kicking the crud out of a bunch of leftists.

160. Scotty says:

Just got shown this, gonna take it to the next club meeting, the guys will howl.
    Thanx

161. Cat says:

HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF we’re those idiots thinking. Who goes to a motorcycle rally to cause trouble. I’m actually shocked they didn’t get any worse. I love this!!! I’m sending it to everyone I know. Talk about messing with the wrong people. lololololololololol… They got what they deserved!

162. Sam says:

Hey, that’s a picture in front of the library at UCSD

163. Motorcycle Mamma says:

Oh my Gosh! Just can’t stop laughing…lololololol. This was the best birthday present ever! Any time I’m down, from now on, I’ll just read this article. It will cure all that ails me. Plus, I’ll send it to the sick, the depressed, the homeless, and cure them too. Too bad it won’t cure the ignorant. I will remember this happening, to the day I die, and especially when I order my meat…with meat sauce…plus a side of meat. I just love cows. ;0)

Why is it that people are always ready to jump all over a group like PETA that is trying to help defenseless creatures but won’t do squat when someone like the Nazi’s come jackbooting through taking over everything? Interesting. And yes, I know, this is a spoof, but it seems to bring out this ugliness in people.

165. Enoch says:

OMG!! What did they think would happen? They gate crashed a “biker party/event.” They are just lucky that meat was all they were forced to eat. And as for the secret “handshake,” how privileged they were…and fortunate that it was only a “fart.” This could have ended quite badly but instead these “activists” have walked away with a story that they will be able to pass on to their grand kids. Good times!

166. QUICK DRAW says:

HEY ROSE IT WAS NOT THE HELLS ANGELS JUST TO INFORM YOU

167. ANimal Lover says:

Wish it were so!!!!!
    ; )

Is it safe to come out yet?
    Has all the fighting over this article come to an end?
    Wait, let me put my helmet on first just to be safe….

169. Adam says:

ahahahahah stupid hippies

170. NATE THE GODLIKE says:

I LOVE MY LEATHER TOILET SEAT COVER! KILL MORE COWS! KILL MORE COWS!

171. J&L says:

I only wish it could happen!

Ok, now that we’ve had every registered biker in the US and Canada write in and say how cool it is to kill animals and pee on peoples heads maybe it is time to reiterate THAT IT IS A SPOOF!!! A FAKE NEWS STORY!!!! REALLY!!!

Oh, why do I bother?

173. imominous says:

Ah…if only it were real! I would love it if these jackasses would take on bikers instead of picking on fur-wearing old ladies!

PETA did take a shot at protesting the sportboat landing here once. They blocked the gangway down to the dock, so anglers couldn’t board.

Since most anglers are positively bristling with pointy steel fish-catching and cleaning tools, it could have ended badly. As it was, the cops were called and the activists were escorted off the premises before any of them were pitched into the water with a handful of sardines for the sea lions to chew on.

174. glasnost says:

Well Done! I Like it!

175. Moth says:

this is WONDERFUL!!! SPEAKING ON BEHALF OF ALL BURNT OUT
    BIKE TRASH WORLD WIDE, I congratulate your creativity. Am assuming the author(s) are fully aware that God rides a 1946 FLH Harley-Davidson. Not very far and not very fast, mind you, but still lives by the old creed: “Chrome will get you head but it will not get you home.” great job, you nuts!

176. treii28 says:

It’s a ‘fark’ story (intentional joke/hoax) – but still funny to ponder.

177. Scott says:

Activists should learn that protesting is only asking for trouble. We live in a FREE country, where we can do whatever the hell we want to. If we (BIKERS) want to wear leather (BECAUSE IT WILL SAVE OUR LIVES IF WE GO DOWN), we will wear leather. I don’t care that it comes from an animal. God put animals on Earth for US, HUMANS. If you get duct-taped to a tree and urinated on because you want to be a complete idiot and tell bikers (who are very passionate about what they do & what they ride) that you don’t like them wearing leather, then you are the loser for it. If you ride past a group of bikers and throw stuff at them, they WILL take that as a THREAT on their LIVES & they WILL come after you. If you did that to me, I would DEFINITELY FOLLOW you while I talk to the police via my helmet. The UNITED STATES OF AMERICA were built so that EVERYONE could live THE WAY THEY WANT TO, and if you want to complain about it, MOVE TO ANOTHER COUNTRY!!!!!!!!

178. Couldn´t be written any much better. Reading this post reminds me of my old room mate! He always kept talking about that. I can forward that article to him. Really certain he will have a excellent read. Thanks for sharing!

179. Unibrowser says:

Great satire! It had the flow and feel of an article from The Onion with a hint of believability. Sadly, it was sent to me from a friend who thought it was real. Love you guys.

180. wyldfyre says:

the article is a spoof. it is Creator’s gift to all of us to enjoy our brothers and sisters. it is the way. i wonder if these protestors condemning the use of leather, cowhide, deerhide would have lasted in the years “way westward, my son”, because then, there were no processed foods. it is written in the Circle of Life. i wonder too if these protestors have been nursed by their own mothers. knowing this is a spoof article, i’m only expressing my views, for i love bikers, always, i am one, and too, i wear clothing of hides from my head to my toes. and……….i make a great steak! (and some veggies too)

PETA, my advice is to get some other item to bitch about. why not our streams and rivers, littered with your tinfoil as you dine on your processed foods? lol, you are all a joke, PETA, just others again who want to ruffle 99% of the population.

181. Kay says:

this story was first published on The Spoof! website — so, it’s a spoof.

182. Jon Marshall says:

That makes Me Smile! What Idiots! this should happen more to these Liberal bastards!
    We have small gruops like this making Decisions in all our lives and It’s wrong!
    Same with Global Warming! What a Farce!

183. Jon Marshall says:

Right On!
    How Stupid can you Be!
    It’s just like the Global Warming Issue!
    Bullshit! I say!

Can’t say much for your segue skills, Jon, but nice diversion of the issues. Beck would be proud.

Omigod! This article has come back to life from the dead! Aaaaagh!!!!! Run for it!

Honestly, I don’t think it ever really died,. It was probably just on hiatus.

187. Linda Biran says:

What nasty people these motor bike people are.

Thankfully peak oil will put you all off the roads. Yay!

188. ron says:

How Sad…those poor poor ‘boys’ !.. treated so unfairly…of course there was no problem with a store owner they may have put out of business with prior actions on their part … wonder if they all had erections .. wonder if they went home and tried the same thing to their friends …. wonder if they discovered some new ‘tricks’ … wonder if they were wishing they could have learned a bit ‘more’ !! wonder if they connected with anyone a bit later and tried the same thing, or asked for more … of course the duct tape was applied with gauze underneath !! !!

189. Bob da Biker says:

Little peta tards should realise the leather is used to protect the rider if he goes down at 70+ miles an hour and also from the elements to make him a safer rider. As for the seat. When they develope a material that actually lasts as long and is weather proof and flexable like leather then maybe it will be seen as a alternative. but until then any peta nuts who wanna have a water balloon with me or my bros should expect to go for a nice long bike ride with a few stops we have in store. Not to mention the fact they will wish there whole body was made of leather when we get done with them.

190. Thank you. For showing me a new use for duct tape.I ride and plan to keep a roll on my motorcycle.

191. 6BOYDAD says:

I love boots. Real ones. Made of leather, not plastic.

192. Jona says:

By the way Kurrrt, I happen to work in a facility where we make various types of tape, and NONE of them uses ANY sort of ANIMAL PARTS. It’s all rubber from Indonesia, and resin pellets from petroleum.

193. vapid ness says:

Ha! I love the comments! Are they made up too? Classic!

194. We wish the comments were made up. Unfortunately the insight provided in those comments belongs to people who are actually out there living among us.

Be afraid, be very afraid…:-)

196. Ace says:

Ahaha, that was the best story I read in years! I almost thought it was made-up! Myself being a vegetarian motorcycle lover , I can kinda see both sides of the argument- but the PETA activists always annoyed the hell out of me. Choosing a BIKER rally as their target- mistake #1. Using RED PAINT and throwing stuff at them- mistake # 2. Feeling “RIGHTEOUS” and offended- mistake # 3. Jeez, if those guys want to ever accomplish anything, they should totally change their tactics- instead of calling people they don’t even know “MURDERERS” and crashing their parties, why wouldn’t they instead focus on finding ALTERNATIVES to leather? I mean, right now, there aren’t any “fleather” materials that would provide an adequate substitute for the original thing- but I think that creating one is just a matter of time and effort. Hell, I think in the near future people would learn how to grow pieces of animal skin from a single cell, thus creating a “fake real” leather, similarly to the artificially grown organs, etc. And I’d have to add that the bikers had a great sense of humour :)

197. Ace says:

Oh I see now, the story is fake (snopes.com says so) but still- VERY hilarious :D

Good to see you finally figured that out, Ace.

A little late to the game, pa? :-)

Now, lets not get snitty.
    We are above that… sort of.

201. Susan Vitale says:

Are they out of their minds???? I live in Daytona, I owned an HD. I would never even fathom anyone pulling this off. They need to be in a psych ward.

202. myracle says:

It’s called the food chain. You’re at the top. Deal with it.

203. Penny says:

About damn time something like that happened! LMBO

204. There are a ton of opinions on this page, it took me so long to read through everything. Any Sons of Anarchy fans? I saw the tv show on FX it’s sweet.

205. Amanda says:

OMG, I CAN NOT STOP LAUGHING. this brought tears to my eyes!

206. You’re all over it Chuck, boy were we fooled!

207. ebc1973 says:

It does not take a rocket scientist to figure out what will happen if you grab an electric fence, or poke a beehive with a stick. What kind of idiotic moron would go into a lion’s den and start poking it with a stick? These idiot activists got what they deserved!

208. greg cryns says:

You people know this is FAKE, right?

And also, not funny at all. I mean, really. It’s just not funny. So, shut the eff up.

209. sondra says:

OMG i LMAO!!!! As a women biker i am proud of my fellow bikers this is hillarious wish i could have been there!! Cant stop laughing!!

210. Rebecca says:

I thought this was a funny article with the exception of the forced meat consumption-(I later noticed that this is fiction/ satire). The comments however were beyond stupid and flipped my whole reaction to it. Meat eating morons. By the way, there is no God.

211. Parker says:

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! “LA TRENE!” hahahahaha!!!!!!! Hollywood couldn’t have written a better story!!!

212. I would totally join that gang, not because of their abuse of Animal Rights Activists but because it sounds like they have a lot of fun

213. Great article. Nice writing. Awesome sense of humor. But the comments are AMAZING!

214. Chuck says:

There is a reason why PETA used Supermodels…
    Boke the bear with a pencil why not! bet we had zoolanders on this one…

215. ted williams says:

This is great….GO BIKERS!
    Peta really got what it deserved 100%

Animal lovers worldwide now have access to more than a decade’s worth of proof that People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) kills thousands of defenseless pets at its Norfolk, Virginia headquarters. Since 1998, PETA has opted to “put down” 23,640 adoptable dogs, cats, puppies, and kittens instead of finding homes for them.

PETA’s “Animal Record” report for 2009, filed with the Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, shows that the animal rights group killed 97 percent of the dogs and cats in its care last year. During all of 2009, PETA found adoptive homes for just eight pets.

Just eight animals — out of the 2,366 it took in. PETA just broke its own record.

216. Indy says:

Although this is obviously satire, this scenario is not that far from the mark were it to happen in the real world. Not to worry, little protest groups like this never confront anyone that might strike back. You never see them protest religion in or around a Muslim community, nor will you see them protesting outside a black church, protesting that the church is anti gay.

217. Francine says:

It’s in the Bible – Animals which can be used for food and clothing. Besides that, looks like the motorcycle club were just defending themselves against activist that antagonized them….The activist were not conducting a peaceful demonstration if they were THROWING things that could hurt or damage someone or something……

218. Shelly says:

I just about split a gut with laughter when I read this article.
    God Himself must have chuckled when he saw Adam & Eve wearing “leaves”. Genesis 3:21 Unto Adam also unto his wife did the Lord God make coats of skins, and clothed them.
    I think these idiots finally got what they deserved, you don’t go around calling people a murderer for wearing leather, fur, wool etc. or eating meat.

219. Shara says:

I’m a vegetarian and a daughter of a Biker and I think that PETA is wrong, it’s a necessity to wear leather since it’s so protective on people riding Motorcycles do they really want people to die??

If PETA is stupid enough to crash a Biker party they deserve far worse, the Motorcycle club was just having a party when they get insulted. they’re lucky that nothing bad happened to them.

This article made me laugh so hard I cried. God I love motorcycle gangs!

I concur with Francine the PETA group were not conducting themselves peacefully.

220. KC says:

This funny satire story is about a year old now but I just seen it.
    Very funny writing of a funny scenario.

Don’t get me wrong, I ma all for being humane to animals be it pets, or for food meat before I eat them.

I just see some of this extremism with fanatical groups, and that makes poking fun at even better. I really couldn’t stop laughing picturing it in my head.

What would be fun is to give this fictional group a name, like SPAM, Stupid People Against Meat.

Then send them on some more adventures like taking on a Native American Heritage Celebration, and a Girl Scout cookie drive, there is animal fat in them hehehe ;-}

Hehehe, you could take it even further where the SPAM people wear arm bands like Nazi’s did, and have people pelt them with rotting vegetables hehehe ;-}

221. keith says:

Funniest thing I ever heard. It is human nature to;hunt,kill,eat,use animals. How in the $#%& these people have time to jack with other people about things that have nothing to do with there lives, and to be stupid enough to go to a biker party and throw stuff @ them. That is the most retarded thing I have EVER heard and now, It will make me laugh all the way up til Saturday when I get off work and can go Deer hunting.

222. Anonymous says:

these guys know how to party

223. Norman says:

Obviously this article is satire, but I have a feeling that not all of these comments are. And Wow. What a bunch of worthless rednecks around here. Perhaps you’d all like to be stuck in a small dark cage for all of your lives,eating nothing but dry corn and drinking dirty water, then herded into a hell hound, bound and hung upside down, only to have some thoughtless killer slash your neck. All for a product no one needs.

As hard as it for some of you idiots to believe, it is scientifically observable that animals like cows have thoughts, feelings, and CAN suffer. But when have amoral conservatives ever cared about science? Or any sort of decency.

I find it interesting the those who are really against treating life humanly and respectfully are Bible Thumpers.

Norman! Finally! After all this time and comments someone gives a same, balanced and heartfelt answer!
    Bravo!

225. vindem says:

wow,just a fake ???

great challenge to make thinking biker it’s really hard it’s like teaching a fish to play guitar .
    The peta boys and girl are totally crazy and lucky just finish ductape to a tree .
    Bikers like beer , girls, bike , speed , and mecanic all the basic things because of there total zero level of education .
    All they want it’s to live now , only for themself it’s america philisophie change america philosophie that is the challenge
    so go on peta think befor act and good luck million people are with you .

Yeah, how ’bout them eliterate Peta folks vindem. Good thing yur smarur and have gud philosophie.

227. Kelli says:

I will comment below about this post:
    “Kurrrt says:
    January 7, 2010 at 4:05 pm
    Leather? fur? Well, cows hanging from a rear hoof or a hook, urinating uncontrollably, getting their throat slit, watching their own gallons of blood pouring out like a small swimming pool of red. Almost immediately the skin tore off with sharp knives, perhaps being still felt by that animal, tends to release that animals horrendous pain and fear into that unknown attachment of this horrific death.”

Putting aside the opinion of wrong or right, have you ever visited a slaughtering plant? Have you seen a cow hanging by a hoof while still moving? Do you know how dangerous that would be to the workers in the plant? Research the process. They humanely knock the animal unconscious while standing, and lift them in a controlled manner. (These cows can weigh 2000 pounds.) The throat is slit, and within a couple of minutes all the blood is out. That’s dead to me.

I have personally toured a plant, and that’s how it was done. Have you toured a plant?

228. Flashy says:

This story is fake

229. Gospelhonestogod says:

Just about every ageing yesterday’s man and his dog believe this happened.

Jeez, alzheimers in leather, now I’ve heard it all.

Y’know, I swear I saw santa ducktaped to the statue of liberty and everyone was peein on him.

230. 73coupe says:

First time coming across this hilarious yes I know its a paradoy
    would make a nice skit on a late night show

for the PETA people leather is a renewable resource
    the vast majority of synthetic materials to make products that people want to replace leather with are made from oil products

btw not some eco hippie only own v8 cars and trucks if I want fuel economy that’s why I have several motorcycles to choose from

231. stonepolis says:

This should be the first chapter in a manual for dealing with ALL PC liberals!

232. Al says:

What did they think would happen?

233. Si 'nailuras' biker says:

True or not it is exactly what would happen at any biker event I’ve been to. Regardless of the animal rights debate this is the best laugh I’ve had all year. I am still crying!

234. crussell says:

I will bet the Activists are wearing Leather Shoes.

235. Yorkshire Reaper says:

‘Piss on a Peta’
    Love it! (LMFAO!)

236. Venessa Sessa says:

Good post.

237. Live Vegan, Stay Vegan says:

Wow people are really stupid. They actually thought this joke article was real. I read it and right away it smelled like a bad the Onion spoof. Any idiot who would believe this is quite good proof why stupid people need to stop breeding. It shows the complete and utter ignorance of carnists and animal abusers. They even say several times around the website “satire” and you can see the titles of articles and just tell.

All from this page:

You’re pretty clever, so submit your satire story and we’ll see .

Write Satire, Earn Cash?

We are also looking for a satire editor…

Plus all of this type stuff:
    Entertainment; Internet Tubes

News in Your Briefs

Society; Religionism

Top Stories; Serious Commentary

Science & Technologizzy »

And you’re today’s winner!

239. Twichick says:

well there’s a lesson to be learned for both sides. first of guys, it’s the circle of life we eat meat. second of all, motorcycles often wear leather jackets to pretend them from any potneital rode injuries (maybe they could pleather if it works as well) and third we’re not murders, but that doesn’t meant we stand for animal curetly.! I don’t and I always hope when I’m eating meat that the animal was killed as peacefull as possible before they start severing the aimals. ohand there’s animals that I won’t eat like dogs. and U hate when peopel abuse animal and human rights (I’m talking to you certian ciztens of china and the chinese government and north korea)

but yeha no one should be foreced to eat meat but no one of either side should be harrased.

240. phil says:

well gee what the hell did these retards think was going to happen… maybe they thought ooooh the big scary bikers will be so horrified by what they are doing that they will simply run screaming away as we pelt them with waterbombs

241. Legend says:

Great and funny story! This writer should get a Pulitzer Prize! I have heard of others getting one for doing nothing! Only one mistake was that the picture is in front of building. Still I love the story and like they say, leather protects you in a crash. My friend is living proof of that!

242. Sarah says:

This is sick. These people were protesting for animals and these pigs were acting like a bunch of deranged teenagers. They should be prosecuted for what they did. Also PETA is a great organization and anyone who disagrees doesn’t know a thing about what they do.

243. common sense says:

Just wondering, isnt this the type of activity that can get the anit-abortion crowds prosecuted under the ferderal RICO statutes? Guess it’s all about the cause eh…? Wish more poeple had these guys balls, about time.

244. D. Hodges says:

The lesson that should be learned here should be don’t be tough and try to make you point at a biker rally. You’ll get educated very quickly. Maybe we could use these guys in Washington DC, what ya think?

245. John says:

If thats all that happened to them, they’re lucky.

246. Fly says:

Good Grief! Pretty rude after such a grand invite. Oh how I wish I could have been there! This made me laugh so hard I have tears leaking from my eyes! Party on!!

247. bob b says:

This story is False . I am a local to the Johnstown area . This did not happen . I wish it did I am not a fan of peta. Check out this web site http://www.snopes.com/politics/satire/leatherprotest.asp

Bob, you’re about 288 comments too late in bringing us up to date. But glad to know you are our eyes and ears in the Johnstown area for any future false news happenings.

PETA has finally knuckled under to all the ridicule, abuse and insults that they have received due to their trying to protect animals.
    They have agreed that it is OK to kill and maim animals now. In fact, the members themselves are going to pick up shotguns and clubs and go out killing a few of the lower animal kingdom themselves.

They will start by clubbing rednecks, then shotgunning gun nuts, then whipping hunters who shoot for pleasure, then knee capping animal testing technicians, then….

250. Stacy says:

More Proof that being a vegan lack of protein deprives your brain of rational thought.

251. thomas says:

Anyone named Kurrrt isn’t to be taken too seriously. Seems he has a vivid little imagination. I suspect he is capable of lying to justify his hatefulness towards other human beings.

252. Vicki York says:

Seriously it is about time they picked on someone that can defend themselves instead of throwing crap on elderly ladies. Go bikers!!!!!!!!!!!

253. John says:

i love my meat & me leather :-)

254. From India says:

oh you people. cow is sacred animal of india, it giving milk, and also cowdung for tree. it is mother of many. why you killing sacred animal. it leather is skin.
    please do not killing cow. we not getting milk then.

255. Rich Evans says:

I am a proud member of the other PETA ya know People Eating Tasty Animals

256. Romo says:

You know what PETA stands for? People for the Eating of Tasty Animals. Need to make shirts and pass them around.

257. CB says:

You people do know that this is a joke, right?

258. Evan says:

I pray to God this is true. It is sooooooooo funny!!! I hate PETArds so much. If they were throwing blood balloons at the innocent bikers, then the bikers responded appropriately. These PETArds need to learn their place. It does not bother me that cows feel pain when they die. They are cows. Their sole purpose is to provide food and leather. If that offends PETArds then they should realize the world is not fair and commit suicide. I think the bikers showed a great deal of restraint by not killing them. I would have killed them.

If any of the bikers who did this happen to read this, I just want to convey my personal and heatfelt gratude for standing up to these bully’s. What you did was right and just. May God bless every one of you for doing what the rest of us could not. I view you in the same light as those who boarded and English vessel In 1773 and dumped tea into the harbor to let the oppressors know that they would no longer tolerate their crap. Thank you

259. Lawl says:

I’m literally laughing my ass off.

Way to go!

260. Tom says:

I’m sorry, but you show up a motorcycle rally and start spewing your peta freak drivel and expect to be treated kindly? And If you were throwing red water on BIKERS you expected to live to tell about it? Wow. That takes stupidity to a whole new level.

261. Rhonda Miller says:

Adam Miller & Daniel Miller thought you may find this interesting….

262. Adam Miller says:

This is epic! I don't know how they thought it was going to end. Protesters are so dumb.

263. Le Fay says:

tut tut, well served them right I guess.

264. Brodie Verworn says:

Please tell me you all know this is a fake news website. Much like Fox, but Fox is adamant their lies are the truth.

265. Rick Hoffman says:

You must be a leftist, they are quick to bash the #1 cable news network for 8 years running (Fox News).
    As far as lies and fake news, must be confusing it with MSNBC…..lol

266. kijk uit met protesteren!

267. Brodie Verworn says:

I am a Reuters guy myself. Truth is paramount in my life. Ever wonder why FNC wins NOTHING in the world of journalism? Don't give me the 'liberal media' bullshit, because FOx has their version of the truth and then there is the rest of the world and actually what happened.

268. Galen Brewer says:

Brodie Verworn dude, fuck off, nobody gives a shit about you. you are one of those people who think you have it all figured out about the fake shit in life, i have seen your kind time and again. you probably voted for obama too because fox news said he was a bad person, but failed to do your research on your own.

269. Galen Brewer says:

dude, fuck off. i have seen your kind bashing the crap out of fox news for a long time now. you all make me sick. give me some proof smart guy, prove to me that fox news is full of shit. you probably even voted for obama because fox news said he was a bad person. and even if this were fake, shut the hell up about it instead of being a stupid know it all.

You can tell bikers are using too many drugs these days.
    This keeps getting more comments from people whose brains are obviously living in outer space.

271. True or not, it should be the response to all of these leftists and their ridiculous protests.

OK, I’ll just go along with it.
    Lets hate people because they stick up for poor defenseless animals against human animals.
    Oh heck with it, lets just hate everyone!
    C’MON EVERYODY!! LETS ALL HATE EVERYONE ELSE!!!!!
    MAKE THE WORLD A SICKER PLACE!!!! lET’S GO FOR IT!!!!!

Might as well.
    Seems like a lot of them give out plenty of fodder to hate against.

273. Carter Rische says:

Here is the reality check fellas: No news sites tell the truth. If you honestly want the truth, don't look in media networks. Some are slightly more truthful than others.. (I'll refrain from saying which ones..) however, as a whole, you can't trust any of them further than you can spit.

Really? You think protesters should be disappeared? Just for speaking their minds?

If you still think Fox News is fair, balanced or even remotely honest, please look to their election day projections. Despite all facts and evidence to the contrary, they still projected a Romney landslide. Meanwhile readers of the far-left liberal rag NYTimes knew exactly who would win. Not just who would win, but which state would go for which candidate. They projected all 50-states right, while FOX was left way out in right field… I'd say left field, but that would be an insult to anyone on the left.

276. Terry Bonham says:

What planet do you live on?

277. Brian White I think it's great when people protest protesters.

278. Le Fay says:

mmm vaguely remember thinking that when the National Front were protesting, but didn,t dare say it being in a mob of white men/women of the anti nazi league (middle class oinks) preaching against racists and being tolerant on fear of death. Kept my thoughts to one self. Attack (peacefully) reality thier reality. Long live Elves.

279. Todd Rainer says:

If they were throwing water balloons, they WEREN'T just speaking. But as this is fake news it doesn't matter.

280. Josh Kemp says:

lol

281. Brodie Verworn says:

Galen Brewer Go back into your parents basement from where you came and until you've been on your own for 10 years, you aren't allowed to comment on real world topics simply because, living at home in your early 20's isn't the real world. With the exception of you missing the occasional comic-con or WWE house show, I am sure your definition of 'hard times' would vary from most of us on here.

282. Brodie Verworn says:

Yes, because if it is not with your world view, then it must be a bad view! When I got out of high school, I voted party line right for 14 years. THen I met enough people like yourself I still carry many conservative values, I just cant stand most of the people who stand for them.

283. Rick Hall says:

Be careful not to confuse opinion programs such as Hannity's & O'Reilly's with actual news programs. And be careful not to confuse opinion programs such as Maddow's & Sharpton's with actual news programs. None of them are "the news". Too many people's default position is to bash whichever cable network's opinion based programming doesn't line up with their opinions.

284. Tyler J Dohoney says:

Be disappeared? You sir are a retard.

285. “In fact,” said the organizer, “motorcycle gangs are one of the biggest abusers of wearing leather, and we decided it was high time that we let them know that we disagree with them using it…ergo, they should stop.”.
    Explain to me, in simple language, why they should stop just because you don't like it…

286. Rob Cunningham says:

Brian White: You mean when they assault people? Hitting someone with paint or fake blood or red food coloring can seriously damage clothing.

If they were just "speaking their minds," I imagine they would have been ignored.

Seriously, what did they expect was going to happen?

287. Ahmad Nafoura Ibrahim says:

Reading peoples comments is almost as good as, if not better than, the article itself. Just goes to show how blindly people will follow and believe anything they read and/see in the media. #sadamerica

288. Spike Smith says:

Amen! Opps, that could be taken as a protest…

289. john ross says:

I was the other officer and my partner and I almost pissed ourselves it was so funny. and it was a few months ago it was very hot that day he realy stunk like pp. poor fellow we were ordered not to interfere and cause a rucaus bikes can get angry

290. They weren't "just speaking their minds" you idiot. Throwing balloons is assault. Anything that happens to them after that is on their own conscience.

291. they're cryin like little wusses… some fraternities have more harsh hazing methods for people they like! this is what a vegetarian diet does.. dilutes your coping skills and thusly, makes you less human. humans adapt. vegetarians and liberals cry.

292. Curt Welch says:

Galen Brewer , if you can't figure it out for yourself that Fox is full of shit, then you are beyond help. Stop asking others to prove to you, what you are too stupid to understand for yourself. BTW, this story above, is 100% a fake. It never happened. Do some research for yourself. And take a second to THINK for yourself as well. If PETA tried such shit with a biker gang, they would not have just been peed on and duct taped to a tree. They would have gotten the living shit beat out of them. At minimum, the instant some idiot threw a red dye balloon at a biker, the biker would have picked up a rock, or two, and thrown it back. The story is very funny, but only because it's a good joke, not becuase it really happened.

293. Paul Godward says:

Brian White they weren't "disappeared". They were left in the proper receptacle or neatly held in place to a tree with duct tape.

294. Brodie Verworn Reuters = Lies. Stories are written before the reporter leaves the office. Reporters are ordered to find "facts" that support the political views and financial interests of the Reuters owners. Just like all "news sources".

295. Big Steve says:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/satire/leatherprotest.asp Sorry folks… sorry to rain on the piss on peta parade!

296. Sada Doll says:

I really, really wish this story was true! PETA protesting leather on a biker group/gang???!!! Would really have shown that this messed up group/gang of protesters, who have been shown to kill more animals than save, try to have a group of people stop wearing leather, who aren't Rick old ladies in fur! Step it up and not be such wussy pieces of meat that they are! This would never happen! PETA don't have the "Balls"

297. Rob Labbe says:

Brian White Speaking their minds is one thing throwing Water balloons with red Dye is quite another! Peaceful demonstration does NOT require the hurling of objects at anyone and is utterly unacceptable ! It turns into a Confrontation if you do.

298. Rob Labbe says:

299. Derek Pliska says:

I did a presentation and my old job regarding facility infiltration and eco-terrorism (worked with animals at my old job). There is a major flaw in this article. PETA or HSUS will not participate in illegal actions (throwing paint or water balloons). Animal Liberation Front or Earth Liberation front are always responsible for the illegal activities such as vandalism, breaking into facilities to release animals, arson, ect. HOWEVER, PETA will quote on their site that they consider ALF revolutionary or freedom fighters for the animal cause. PETA and HSUS have no problem funding legal representation to suspects. I'm glad to see most of the public has opened their eyes to these animal rights groups.

Question- How many dipshits does it take to get an article wrong?

Answer- Just count the majority of the comments above this entry. (If you yourself are a dipshit you might have trouble with this.)

301. I'm all in favour of animal rights. I have items of clothing made of leather (although I'm not a biker) and I'm a carnivore. Wake up at the back! That means I eat meat. The thing is that it costs big bucks to raise animals for food. The fact is that if not for demand cattle and sheep etc wouldn't be looked after or nurtured as they are and they'd probably lead quite hellish existences trying to survive. The thing is to treat them right and give them the best quality of life possible before you kill them and eat them. It's a better alternative than not nurturing them and leaving them to fend for themselves. Having said that, I think I may have mad cow disease.

302. Love it, the activist are stupid n deserved everything that happened.

303. Ian Colledge says:

Sounds like they got what every rally virgin gets!

304. Kevin Bage says:

Some people don't know when to shut the fuck up lmao

305. Melissa Derr says:

Hey, did y'all know this article made it into Snopes history and a motorcycle blog and had to be addressed by local politicians in the town of Johnstown PA? Way to go Fuzzy Duffy and Glossy News!

1. [...] Animal Rights Protesters vs Motorcycle Gang – Guess Who Won Published January 9, 2010 Uncategorized Leave a Comment Tags: Animal Rights Protester, duct taped, farted on, funny, Johnstown, Motorcycle Gang, peed on, Pennsylvania, wtf GlossyNews reports – [...]

2. [...] Rights Protest OK Maybe you won't think this is funny but I'm still laughing. Activists Missing After Declaring “War on Leather” at Motorcycle Rally|GlossyNews.com Yep I'm a member of PETA People Eating Tasty Animals __________________ Loving life in the [...]

3. [...] courtesy of Best News Site EVER! -It's Not Left vs. Right… It's Big vs. Small.. Activists Missing After Declaring “War on Leather” at Motorcycle Rally*|*GlossyNews.com __________________ Offical BMW/Ural Motorcycle freak! [...]

4. [...] tormented at bikers rally Glossynews.com [...]

5. [...] only this truly happened… Activists Missing After Declaring “War on Leather” at Motorcycle Rally “They peed on me!!!” charged one activist. “They grabbed me, said I looked like I was French, [...]

6. [...] messed with the wrong people Activists Missing After Declaring “War on Leather” at Motorcycle Rally|GlossyNews.com quote: Three Reported Missing After Animal Rights Activists Take "War on Leather" to Motorcycle [...]

7. [...] What did they expect? Absolutely nothing to do with trees what so ever, copied from another (bike) forum but I'm sure theres blokes on here that will laugh as much as I did. Activists Missing After Declaring “War on Leather” at Motorcycle Rally|GlossyNews.com [...]

8. [...] take that peta! Activists Missing After Declaring “War on Leather” at Motorcycle Rally|GlossyNews.com [...]

9. [...] "War on Leather" Good choice of venue….Now this sounds just like too much fun….. War On Leather Enjoy __________________ http://tenerifescuba.com http://www.tenerifescubablog.com "Tenerife's [...]

10. [...] uses This story is funny…. If the picture does not show, just click in the blank square. Activists Missing After Declaring “War on Leather” at Motorcycle Rally*|*GlossyNews.com Paul __________________ If my calculations are correct, once this baby hits 7000rpm, your [...]

11. [...] Story… Gaffer tape uses Activists Missing After Declaring “War on Leather” at Motorcycle Rally*|*GlossyNews.com Thought id drop in and share that with you. [...]

12. [...] Looks like PETA picked a fight with the wrong people.. Activists Missing After Declaring “War on Leather” at Motorcycle Rally|GlossyNews.com [...]

13. [...] of reception PITA, er uh I mean PETA members might recieve up here…LOL… This is HILLAREOUS…. Activists Missing After Declaring “War on Leather” at Motorcycle Rally*|*GlossyNews.com BTW, I recently found out Vegan is an old Indian term for **** poor [...]

14. [...] I don't care who you are or what you think. That thar is funny. __________________ Sam 3/7/09 Rest in peace my good [...]

15. [...] careful where you protest….. Activists Missing After Declaring “War on Leather” at Motorcycle Rally|GlossyNews.com I'nt care who you are…. That's funny!!!! __________________ Tech12volt – For ALL your Audio [...]

16. [...] the last 20 mins, bit frazzled at the moment but I think this is worth a read – from a US website Activists Missing After Declaring “War on Leather” at Motorcycle Rally|GlossyNews.com Might not be true like but's funny __________________ "I mock thee not, though I by thee [...]

17. [...] Funniest thing I've ever seen. Activists Missing After Declaring “War on Leather” at Motorcycle Rally|GlossyNews.com [...]

18. [...] rights and Bikers Activists Missing After Declaring “War on Leather” at Motorcycle Rally|GlossyNews.com To clarify, I do hope they find the missing person alive. Why is it that a renewable resource, [...]

19. [...] bad this isn't real: Activists Missing After Declaring “War on Leather” at Motorcycle Rally|GlossyNews.com [...]

20. [...] owned I lol'd Activists Missing After Declaring “War on Leather” at Motorcycle Rally|GlossyNews.com __________________ Join CB Photography's facebook [...]

21. [...] right up until the last day of the month. Rev. Mike narrowly took the prize over P. Beckert. #1 Fuzzy Duffy #2 Rev. [...]

22. [...] …but PETA’s not going to do jack about it by publicizing this as much as they’d protest some actress wearing a fur coat or a biker wearing a leather jacket. [...]

23. [...] missing after declaring war on leather at Motorcycle rally Activists Missing After Declaring “War on Leather” at Motorcycle Rally|GlossyNews.com [...]

24. [...] …but PETA’s not going to do jack about it by publicizing this as much as they’d protest some actress wearing a fur coat or a biker wearing a leather jacket. [...]

25. [...] awesomeness a scene like that would bring. This shit went on for real this past January at the Johnstown, PA biker rally. Pictured: Motorcycle enthusiasts that do not take being hit with red paint [...]

26. [...] really want it to be because it would involve assault. But still, the premise has definite appeal. From the “story:” Johnstown, PA (GlossyNews) – Local and state police scoured the hills outside rural Johnstown, [...]

27. [...] Activistes PETA Visitent un rensemblement de motocyclistes Donc il sont aller protester CONTRE CEUX QUI PORTENT DES VETEMENTS DE CUIR" …. Tres interessant!…. Aller voir l'article: Activists Missing After Declaring “War on Leather” at Motorcycle Rally|GlossyNews.com [...]

28. [...] Peta Declares war on leather.. …at a motorcycle gang rally "Something went horribly wrong" says the organiser Activists Missing After Declaring “War on Leather” at Motorcycle Rally|GlossyNews.com [...]

29. [...] http://glossynews.com/society/201001070305/activists-missing-after-declaring-war-on-leather-at-motor… Although these bikers did get their own back! However Animal ‘Rights’ Activists remain strangely silent on one particular issue. This country is host to one of the most barbaric rituals in history. This is the ritual halal slaughter of animals for consumption at Muslim dinner tables. They claim that it is a “humane” method employing the up most ”respect” for the animals. This is a lie! The process is cruel beyond belief.  Basically the animal’s throat is slit and it is left to bleed to death. How is this ‘humane’? It is completely unnecessary to put an animal through this amount of pain and suffering. They should be killed as quickly and painlessly as possible and it is absolutely disgusting that this practice is allowed to go on in a so called civilised society such as The United Kingdom.  It isn’t just for the dinner table either! Certain Muslims are requesting multiple animals for festivals to slaughter themselves on site. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-503410/Farmers-warned-sell-lambs-Muslims-want-religious-sacrifice.html [...]

30. [...] = "UA-472984-2"; Animal rights protesters missing? Well, duh! Activists Missing After Declaring “War on Leather” at Motorcycle Rally*|*GlossyNews.com God I love motorcycle gangs! __________________ this post contains small bits of intelligence [...]

31. [...] gotta read this makes me want a motorcycle Activists Missing After Declaring “War on Leather” at Motorcycle Rally|GlossyNews.com Reply With Quote + Reply to Thread « Previous Thread | Next [...]

32. [...] Editors Note:  This article was originally found at Glossynews.com and authored by Fuzzy Duffy.  We at ManCertified just HAD to share this with you.  Credit to Mr. Duffy and Glossynews.com.  Thanks!  You can see the original article here. [...]

33. [...] read this SO FUNNY!!!! – 10-05-2012, 02:58 PM Activists Missing After Declaring “War on Leather” at Motorcycle Rallyx|xGlossyNews.com some things should just be left alone Orinda Auto [...]

34. [...] Friday somewhere in the world. VN:F [1.9.20_1166]Rating: 0 (from 0 [...]

35. [...] time… to say nothing of zealots (from religious nuts to animal rights activists who pull stupid shit like this), racists, bigots and pretty much anyone who thinks ‘people’, ‘society’ or [...]