Playing all those old Nintendo games we know and love is now possible without buying outdated consoles.
Admittedly, old-fashioned video games have not been available for a considerable period of time by now, mostly because the tehnologies are constantly moving forward, and the gamers fell in love with modern games.
However, some adults still miss their favourite old-school graphics and typical music, from the first video games they played as children. Those games take us back to carefree times when friends were around the whole day, and the newborn technology of consoles impressed and captivated our young imagination. We fell in love with all the systems like PlayStation, Nintendo, etc, and spent hours playing our favourite games.
These are the reasons why by now, all those old games have already been revived and given a second chance. Having a nes emulator romsmania means you can play such games as Super Mario Bros, The Legends of Zelda, Contra, and Kirby’s Adventure again, directly on your modern device. This simple fact makes for some of the very best news in the world of gaming for many people globally. Nes emulator download and nes roms download can bring you back the feeling of true gaming, and you won’t even have to turn off the console and the TV set to avoid their overheating. Because the games have gone digital now!
How to Install an NES Emulator on Your Laptop or Tablet
To play these game, you need to download two types of files: these which are the emulator and the ROM file, i.e., the actual file containing the game. In other words, you will need to have one emulator, so you can launch different ROMs. So, just go to the website and download those, free of charge! The number of emulators is rather impressive, so choose the one that supports games you want to play. Fortunately, they are already generally compatible with your systems. But if by any chance you don’t know which one to choose, check what the other users say. Each emulator has its own place in the Nintendo table.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to install it. After the file is installed, close the window.
- Open the file and, if you wish, you can change the full-screen mode and audio settings; right at the beginning! You can also change the buttons assigned to control the game.
- Now, you are ready to download the ROM games. Go back to the website and check the huge list of ROMs offered: Super Mario Bros 2, Super Mario Bros 2, Kirby’s Adventure, Mike Tyson’s Punch-Out, Legend of Pokemon, The Legend of Zelda, etc.
- Create a folder to store all ROM games in one place.
- Find the «File» bar on the pannel of the opened emulator. Open the folder you’ve just created and pick the game. That’s it.
If you want to run NES emulators on Android devices, this is a little bit more difficult. What you have to do is to go to the Play Store and look for a NES emulator via the search bar. We recommend downloading the app with the highest rating. Then, head over to the website and get ROM files for that downloaded emulator. Browse and get any NES ROM file you want. Download it. Then, open the emulator and click on «Search for Roms» as the program can’t automatically identify the downloaded ROMs. Search for your file. That’s it.