An Open Letter To GN And Contributors

An Open Letter To  GN And Contributors

Risking open rebellion from artists and maybe the admin, I’d like to make a suggestion.

This site needs a writers forum where contributors can discuss submitted articles and make suggestions to improve our skills.

I’m not a polished writer and I know many experienced satirists might be able to help me to improve my craft and product. I would be immeasurably grateful if the admin created a writers only section where I, and everyone else, could benefit from the collective knowledge and wisdom of others.

Just sayin’…

EDITOR’S NOTE: This feature already exists, but it was mothballed years ago due to inactivity. If there’s a desire by the author’s to re-instate it, share your thoughts in the comments below and and I’ll get it worked back into the system.

The less I say the safer I'll be.

8 Responses to “An Open Letter To GN And Contributors”

1. Rusty Shackleford says:

Sounds good. I’d like that!

Rusty and DeepTrout say yes. Anybody else interested? It will need more than the three of us.

If there is a need, then I guess it should be so. I’d contribute as much as possible. I’m in.

I’m in.

5. Reidicule says:

I’d probably check it out whenever I could.

It is done. Check it out from the link along the top of every page.

Doesn’t come up anymore. Something happen to it?

It has been temporarily disabled while we’re figuring out what demons plague the server. Once we’re back up to full steam, we’ll reintroduce it. I’d say 24-72 hours, but I have a history of only being right most of the time.