19. All ideologies are of equal value… All ideologies are mere fictions… Everybody has the right to create for himself his own ideology and to attempt to enforce it with all the energy of which he is capable.
20. There is no such thing as French culture.
21. Nothing will ever make me believe that biologically pure races can be shown to exist today… National pride has no need of the delirium of race.
21. Men are perhaps weary of freedom.
22. A Left that does nothing achieves nothing.
23. This is the epitaph I want on my tomb: “Here lies one of the most intelligent animals who ever appeared on the face of the Earth.”