Sarah Palin may still be a cash-worthy draw for the red meat crowd anxious for nothing more than talking points. Well, in her case, barking points.
I’m not saying she’s barking because she’s a bitch. No, that would be a disrespect to female dogs everywhere, and as I have two in my own home, I’d never insult them by conflating them with such a waste of carbon as Sarah Palin.
No, she’s barking because she drones on more than unmanned aerial death-bots and because she stands at the curb and convinces passers by to come in and drop a few bucks for no reasonable reason.
To properly fact-check her 35-minute speech would take more than 35-minutes, so we’ve regrettably had to let slide the lesser lies a normal politician would have to answer to.
This is merely the second in what may end up as a three-part series (assuming anyone watches this one to warrant a final installment.)
Watch the video now
To put it as politely as possible
• If you believe what she says, you woefully mis/un-informed.
• If you clap for what she says, you are unaware of the facts.
• If you support her books, you are paying to make the whole world dumber.
• If you gave money to her Super PAC, you literally funded her vacation.
• If you think she would make a good president, you are literally dumber than she is… and that’s quite a bold statement, but I stand by it fully.
• Bernie Sanders opposes war, but has supported war against Palestinian Muslims
• Elizabeth Warren advocates destroying ISIS
• Military spending has drastically increased under Obama
• Soldier tired of empty “thanks”
• Reagan and Bush amnesties have brought in 4-million new citizens
• Only 300,000 Dreamers have citizenship because of Obama
• Action is not unconstitutional
• Obama has only issued TWO vetoes
• USDA in every state and DOE offices scattered across the country