In my latest 4K/UHD podcasts, I cover a lot of ground, some of downright fascinating. Here are just a few of the topics:
This is available in 4K/UHD on YouTube by searching “Glossy Podcast” or as an MP3 on iTunes by searching “Glossy News”.
* Introduction segments come hot, heavy and frequent this week.
* I explain how to win in any interview, get the job and convince the boss you’re the (wo)man for the job.
* The only way to win a faith-based argument with the crazy people who wear Christianity as a badge.
* The nightmare and reality of my dad dying and him perhaps coming back from the dead, or not even being dead in the first place.
* What is the legality of growing an awful, awful lot of pot in one’s garage in the state of Washington? I push the limits and ask the hard, potentially dangerous questions.
* What do you tell your kids when they ask if they’re going to die? Well, times have changed and technology has altered the answer by a bit.
* A review of Fantastic Four from 2015, 2004 and 1994. All of which are not merely terrible, but so bad I spend all my time coming up with new ways to explain just how bad they are.
* Brothels… Should they be legal and regulated, or should we stick with the status quo where we promote sex trafficking, sex slavery, tax avoidance and criminal cartels. Spoiler alert, you might already know which side I’m on.
Listen to it
Watch it on YouTube
Follow me around the web:
Segment bumpers by Greg the Hero. Royalty Free Music “Snow Queen,” “This House,” “Summer Day,” “Your Call,” “Cool Intro,” “Funkorama” and “Music for a Funeral – 11” by Kevin MacLeod — Incompetech.com.