In my September 21st, 2015 4K/UHD podcasts, I cover a lot of ground, some of it even interesting. Here are just a few of the topics:
All of this is available in UHD on YouTube by searching “Glossy Podcast” or as an MP3 on iTunes by searching “Glossy News”.
* What it’s like to literally be lightning in the first person.
* How to get special treatment from hotels by putting special requests in when you book the room, and how to get the porn disabled before you even check in.
* Doug Stanhope, not merely awesome, but a wicked brilliant jackass of the highest order.
* My last efforts to push kid stuff about my own gaggle of sex-trophies, while I phase out the segment. I discuss Star Wars, falling asleep, and far more.
* If you despise gay marriage, you are a hater, and you are NOT walking with the Lord Christ almighty. If you hate gays, God hates you, set and match.
* How many underwear should you wear after a week of “only new” underwear? The answer may not surprise you, but it should disgust you.
* I go way into depth about why 4K is the future of resolution.
* Detailed description and explanation of what low-resolution video looks like in the realm of 4K. It’s tiny, FYI, in case you were curious.
Listen to it
Watch it on YouTube
Follow me around the web:
Segment bumpers by Greg the Hero. Royalty Free Music “Snow Queen,” “This House,” “Summer Day,” “Your Call,” “Cool Intro,” “Funkorama” and “Music for a Funeral – 11” by Kevin MacLeod — Incompetech.com.