In my September 7th 4K/UHD podcasts, I cover a lot of ground, some of it even interesting. Here are just a few of the topics:
A reminder this is available in UHD on YouTube by searching “Glossy Podcast” or as an MP3 on iTunes by searching “Glossy News”.
* What kind of stats and comments can a new podcast expect to get? Bear in mind, I’ve worked very hard at promotion, but I’m not famous, so it’s a slog, but it’s worth it.
* I review the mildly entertaining, but definitely watch-worthy show “Catch a Contractor” with Adam Carolla, then explain how Viacom almost killed this week’s podcast, and definitely tried.
* Being back to school time, I brag about how my wifi is about to get a lot less congested.
* I tell the true story of when my buddy was an alter boy.
* The universe delivers the much-needed mouse pad I’ve been needing.
* Let’s stop calling them “Abortion Clinics” since that’s really not what they are. I suggest a number of better names for you to not agree with.
* I share a disturbing, Serezone drug-induced dream I had about being slowly murdered, and how I resigned to my fate apologetically.
* I explain how to deal with conflicting origin stories in my awesome new religion.
Listen to it
Watch it on YouTube
Follow me around the web:
Segment bumpers by Greg the Hero. Royalty Free Music “Pyro Flow,” “Your Call,” “Cool Intro,” “Funkorama” and “Music for a Funeral – 11” by Kevin MacLeod — Incompetech.com.