The 4K/UHD podcast is back with a whole new bunch of crazy, fun stuff, this time from Amsterdam.
Amsterdamn, or as they call it in New York, York, is a fun, crazy, exciting place.
* What does a late-night informercial look like in Amsterdam? The answer may surprise you, or it may not… it’s pretty adult.
* Exclusive interview with Dan Geddes of www.TheSatirist.com.
* What makes Amsterdam such a great place?
* Standup comedy in Amsterdam.
* Satire news as reality.
* Being mistaken for real news, with a hot mention for the fantastically clever Jen Gardiner.
* Speaking in tongues and faith healing, the powers that be, and the unfortunate reality.
* Discussion of George Carlin and Louis C.K.
* Sneak Peek #2 of the Bobby Joe Mockumentary movie.
Listen to it
Or you can download it by right-clicking and selecting “save as” right here. It’s also available on iTunes.