The 4K/UHD podcast is back again. With special guest and time traveler Justyn Confer. All of this is available in UHD on YouTube by searching “Glossy Podcast” or as an MP3 on iTunes by searching “Glossy News”.
Here are just some of the topics covered in the the September 5th, 2016 edition.
* How renting a car can save you TONS of money over driving your own… and not just peace of mind, but comfort and fuel economy.
* Exclusive footage from opening day of The Washington State Fair in Puyallup Washington. Opening day of the Washington State Fair in Puyallup, Washington, with just a handful of the fun things we did with our boys. Discount tickets at Fred Meyer and Costco, at the very very least.
* Superman was a jerk, for sure, but he was also the biggest liar ever when it came to his feats of strength in terms of stopping airliners from crashing. I mean, holding his hand up to the decorative nose-cone wouldn’t do a damn thing, and even if he could actually stop the plane, everyone inside would instantly die from the rapid deceleration.
* During my recent trip to Hollywood, I discovered someone I’ve had a crush on since I was just a boy also fancied me back. That flirty-birdy Vanna White seems to fancy me as much as I always fancied her, as a child, though I’m just sure it would never work out.
* Trump supporters are still threatening me, but not as often as they used to. It’s almost as if reality is finally setting in, despite reality not being their strongest suit.
Listen to it
Watch it on YouTube
Follow me around the web:
Segment bumpers and background music by Greg the Hero Facebook.com/gregtheheromusic. Royalty Free Music “Your Call” and “Funkorama” by Kevin MacLeod — Incompetech.com.