The first fully 4K/UHD podcast with live music, tons of graphics and citations and and a length we haven’t seen in weeks. This podcast has it all.
All of this is available in UHD on YouTube by searching “Glossy Podcast” or as an MP3 on iTunes by searching “Glossy News”.
Here are the topics covered in the the March 14th, 2016 4K/UHD podcast.
* Why the death penalty needs to be re-thought, and the one true way to do it properly, if we’re not going to abolish it. Spoiler alert, Mythbusters are cited in this idea.
* Four ways to get cheap shoes for kids are shared, but the one you never thought of ranks at #1. It was right in front of you the whole time.
* Car commercials are unimaginative and frankly pretty ridiculous. They show dangerous cars. Why the hell would anyone want that?
* A live performance of “What will we do with the drunken sailor?” with a guitar and two mandolins, as part of our exclusive Saint Patrick’s Day coverage.
* Some say Republicans will win in a landslide in November. They are wrong, but perhaps they don’t realize exactly how ludicrous this is. As things stand now, the Dems will win the white house in November regardless of whom it is on either side. Here’s why.
* The true story of when I went into a Thai business expecting to just do normal business, only to find it was a bit of an unsavory place, and how they treated me when I tried desperately to say no.
* A bonus Saint Paddy’s day song (Black Velvet Band) performed live.
Listen to it
Watch it on YouTube
Follow me around the web:
Segment bumpers and background music by Greg the Hero Facebook.com/gregtheheromusic. Royalty Free Music “Your Call” and “Funkorama” by Kevin MacLeod — Incompetech.com.