The podcast is back with more, and now, with even more original than ever before.
All of this is available in UHD on YouTube by searching “Glossy Podcast” or as an MP3 on iTunes by searching “Glossy News”.
Here are the topics covered in the the January 18th, 2016 4K/UHD podcast.
* Who actually works 9 to 5? That’s only eight hours. Do you get a lunch or is this a myth we’ve been taught?
* Forget tax holidays, imagine the jump our economy could get with a copyright holiday.
* Sample of what music could sound like if Copyright expired in a generation or two, like it used to.
* A quick and earnest plug for Senator Bernie Sanders.
* Phone call scammer leaves me a voicemail saying I’ll be arrested in 45-minutes for unknown charges against an unknown company… oh, and he didn’t even know my name or which area code he called… and he called back 20-minutes later from the correct area code with an even worse story.
* Next time you protest, if you want to be taken seriously and left alone, do something irresponsible. Bring a gun and make sure everyone knows you’re not afraid to use it. It worked at the Bundy Ranch, it’s working in Oregon, clearly this is what the government wants us to be doing, right?
* Insurance premiums are rigged to go up. There are only two ways insurance companies can make more money and one is by driving up your premiums. Remember, they don’t get paid based on what they save you, but what they can get away with charging you.
* Kim Jong-Un has announced another stupid bomb, and with no real evidence that it’s real. Can we stop giving this guy free publicity already? I know that seems hypocritical, but I’m promoting my movie and it actually exists, yet I don’t enjoy the same global awareness and concern.
* Update on my wild karma-crazy Reddit Experiment. Hit 100k in under 15 days, making me the 2nd quickest to the mark, and the quickest using only link karma.
Listen to it
Watch it on YouTube
Follow me around the web:
Segment bumpers and background music by Greg the Hero. Royalty Free Music “Your Call,” “Crowd Hammer,” and “Funkorama” by Kevin MacLeod — Incompetech.com. 4K/UHD Backgrounds by Amitai Angor AA VFX www.youtube.com/dvdangor2011.