In the November 2nd, 2015 4K/UHD podcasts, I get over my Halloween stomach ache and get back to business covering a mad slew of topics.
All of this is available in UHD on YouTube by searching “Glossy Podcast” or as an MP3 on iTunes by searching “Glossy News”.
* An in-depth explanation of why you should never bring a wing man to your doctor’s appointment. Especially not back into the exam room.
* A review of “What We Do in the Shadows” starring Jemaine Clement of Flight of the Conchords. It’s a vampire flick as wild and wonderful as “Shaun of the Dead” was for zombie movies. Watch the clip!
* Legal advice desperately needed for a young gentleman who may have been caught in a room with a lady of the night… who may or may have been sub-legal in more ways than one.
* Amazing true facts Part-Two. The second in what will likely be a seven or eight part series of facts so crazy they must be fake, and at least two or three of them are.
* There is a church that advocates for the legalization of lady business in ways to ease tensions and save marriages. Best part is that the church will use a legal loophole to make it happen even if the law doesn’t come around.
* The longest, wildest “Little Jimmy” joke in the history of history. In my “true” story though, his name is actually Dillon, because, you know, why not?
* Learn how to beat the house in Vegas every single time. This is not a joke or a gimmick, and it really does work.
* A quick story about meeting Santa Claus when he was on his vacation. Nice enough guy. Not as jolly as I expected.
Listen to it
Watch it on YouTube
Follow me around the web:
Segment bumpers by Greg the Hero. Royalty Free Music “Upbeat Forever,” “Perspectives,” “Spy Glass,” “Rumination,” “Crowd Hammer,” “Fiddles McGinty,” “Master of the Feast,” “This House,” “Summer Day,” “Your Call,” “Cool Intro,” “Funkorama” and “Music for a Funeral – 11” by Kevin MacLeod — Incompetech.com.