Categorized | Politics

Palin Proposes Bridge Over Fiscal Cliff

Palin Proposes Bridge Over Fiscal Cliff

Political pundit and former Vice Presidential candidate Sarah Palin held a press conference this morning to propose the construction of a bridge “assuring Americans safe passage over the fiscal cliff”.

“I’m tired of Washington insiders debating the dangers of this cliff and then not doing anything about it. The American people deserved better than a Willie Coyote scenario.” Palin stated, referencing her favorite cartoon character’s well documented battles with gravity.

RIGHT: Sarah Palin in all her intellectual might… (CLICK PHOTO TO SEE ANIMATION)

Palin claimed the nearly $300-million project will created thousands of jobs although she admitted that she‘s unsure where the proposed bridge will lead given “the Obama administration’s stubborn refusal to disclose the location of such a dangerous geologic landmark.”

Officials with the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) would not comment officially on the proposal but a source in the Office of Infrastructure said, “We’ll add it to the stack with Mrs. Palin’s other proposals. You wouldn’t believe all of bridges that woman wants to build. She’s a bridge addict.“

I write these stories for fun and I don't mean anything by them. They're just stories. I'm a graduate student studying wildlife but when I'm not playing with critters or buried in data, I'm usually knee deep in one of my many writing projects. I'm currently juggling a fantasy manuscript that's in query stage, a couple screen plays, and tons of short stories. Please visit my blog http://adamsapple2day.blogspot.com/ to learn more about me and what I'm up to.

13 Responses to “Palin Proposes Bridge Over Fiscal Cliff”

1. sodakhic says:

You’re an idiot, Gaylord.

2. Lynn Braddy says:

Clinton was the one talking about building bridges to the 21st century. Get with the program, Gaylord.

3. Amy Hart says:

It was Palin that had the bridge built to nowhere, Lynn. Look it up. A bunch of Alaskan contractors got money from the US govt to build a bridge that led to nowhere. THAT was the bridge that this article referred to.

4. really old news must be hard to write funny stuff that’s new, huh?

5. Palin is certainly brighter than the dunce that low information voters just re-elected President….

6. Palin is certainly brighter than the dunce low information voters just re-elected President….

7. You can say that again Robert!

8. Lynn Braddy says:

Amy Hart Palin said, thanks, but no thanks to that bridge. Never was built. I don't know what contractors got money for a bridge that wasn't built.

9. Thanks Lynn for the truth

Okay, I've been silent long enough… Palin asked for the money for the bridge to nowhere. Congress cancelled it, but Palin kept the money (dollar for dollar) in her state to spend on other projects. She was a pork-barrel mistress in the highest sense, and after that, she was a self-aborted lame duck in the clearest sense.

11. Sodakhic says:

Hire me,I’ll do some satire on Biden and his,”they’ll put ya’ll back in chains” comment.

C’mon folks!
    Be nice to Palin, now.
    Her handlers have her so confused she doesn’t know which way is up.
    And she is so depressed now that she isn’t in the limelight anymore.

13. Mike Kelly says:

LOL, loved the angle Adam. Wish I had thought of it, but then again I try to keep Palin out of my thoughts as much as possible.