Posted on 02 February 2017.
Posted on 28 May 2016.
1 And just as [they] seek to divide humanity in hate, so we have to unify it around an idea.
2. When he decides, he divides.
3. In the life of nations, what in the last resort decides questions is a kind of Judgment Court of God.
4. If freedom is short of weapons, we must compensate with willpower.
5. That’s the art of leadership. To make sure that what shouldn’t happen, doesn’t happen.
6. I want war. To me all means will be right.
7. Nobody is oppressing you. Your sense of grievance isn’t justified.
8. Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it.
9. In this day and age if you’ve got the technology then it’s vital to use that technology to track people down. The number on the database should be the maximum number you can get.
10. Our people have never been more united than today.
Posted on 27 May 2016.
1 I feel the hand of history upon our shoulders.
2 I go the way that Providence dictates with the assurance of a sleepwalker.
3 This is a sort of free democratic spirit that operates outside the convention of democracy that elections decide the government.
4 Democracy will in practice lead to the destruction of a people’s true values.
5 Today’s media, more than ever before, hunts in a pack. In these modes it is like a feral beast, just tearing people and reputations to bits.
6 Let this great man search his own heart and conscience before he accuses anyone of being a warmonger.
7 But believe one thing, if nothing else. I did what I thought was right for our country.
8 Once the whole nation again pursued a great ideal, once it was prepared to stake everything for this ideal, the hour would come when the Lord would declare our trials at an end.
9 I use emotion for the many and reserve reason for the few.
10 [Our country]… are special. The world knows it. In our innermost thoughts we know it. This is the greatest nation on earth.
Posted on 31 October 2012.
Berlin, Germany – (SatireWorld.com) Workers excavating a world war II bunker discovered a treasure trove of historical photos and secret documents.
Many are considered new and previously unseen and include personal photos of Adolf Hitler candidly taken by Ava Braun, his mistress.
For many years after the end of the war in 1945, rumors persisted that the Nazi leader farted openly for his sexual pleasure while bathing in a luxurious bathtub in the German Chancellery.
PHOTO INSERT: Corporal Belk claims Hitler once sunk a replica of the British battleship HMS Hood with a well-directed fart and quick light of a match. He downplayed rumors of any Jewish yellow rubber ducks being involved Read the full story
All of Our Categories:Top Stories - Top Stories; Politics - Top Stories; Serious Commentary - Top Stories; World News - Top Stories; Biz News - Top Stories; War Zone | Horoscopes
Entertainment - Entertainment; Celebrity Gossip - Entertainment; Television - Entertainment; Music - Entertainment; Internet Tubes - Entertainment; Books, Newspapers & Misc - Entertainment; Movies
Society - Society; Health - Society; Crime - Society; Travel - Society; Crooked Cops - Society; Education - Society; Strange People - Society; Religionism - Society; Human Interest - Society; Kidz Zone
Science and Technology - Science and Technology; Science - Science and Technology; Technology - Science and Technology; Gadgets & Gizmos - Science and Technology; Environment
Sports - Sports; Scandals - Sports; Athletes - Sports; Events | All the Rest - News in Your Briefs - Making Headlines - Opinion/Editorial