The 4K/UHD podcast is back again. All of this is available in UHD on YouTube by searching “Glossy Podcast” or as an MP3 on iTunes by searching “Glossy News”.
Here are just some of the topics covered in the the September 12th, 2016 edition.
* How you can fix your whole damn life just by investing $50 in the well-established “sock” market… of socks… for your feet. Trust me, you’ll love me for this one.
* The most unbelievable mini-golf tournament was recently held in Riverside, California, and we were there to capture some of the players in some, nay, ALL, of their glory.
* 7 Ways to Make College Work again. Pretty self-explanatory, but I cover costs, minimizing costs, fixing the balooning student debt crisis and how to just, you know, make the whole thing work for everyone forever… Pretty basic stuff, really.
* Explanation of why the podcast is shorter, and a few quick teasers for things to come… Spoiler alert, it’s because I’m going back to the videos for which I’m actually well known and (in)famous. I haven’t had Jason V. Jones, Justyn Confer, Ty the Voice Guy Anderson or any of the others handy. It’s fine, it’s fine.
* Special contest/gift offer for my listeners/vierwers in California.
* The polls are tightening, but that doesn’t exactly mean it’s time to freak out. What DOES it mean? Will Trump definitely win? Is Clinton done for? Watch and listen for the updated analysis.
* Fun extra bonus segment from Roy Zimmerman from his Seattle concert this summer. Just a song about the Hubble Telescope, and it’s just plain awesome.
Listen to it
Watch it on YouTube
Follow me around the web:
Segment bumpers and background music by Greg the Hero Facebook.com/gregtheheromusic. Royalty Free Music “Your Call” and “Funkorama” by Kevin MacLeod — Incompetech.com.