This is the rebroadcast of our hugely successful telethon. You won’t believe how much money we raised for charity, but watch it all the way to the end to see how we’re helping people and changing lives.
All of this is available in UHD on YouTube by searching “Glossy Podcast” or as an MP3 on iTunes by searching “Glossy News”.
Here are the topics covered in the the December 7th, 2015 4K/UHD podcast and telethon.
* A billion dollar business idea you can have to make huge money running a small, then national, then global empire of child care centers.
* An incredibly fun and funny interview with Tim Jones from ViewFromTheBleachers.net.
* A true story about the weirdest possible visit to the doctor, loaded to the gills with old jokes and terrible behavior.
* Meet the man with the unique super power of being able to measure his pulse without any device or even touching his wrist or neck.
* Amazing true facts you won’t believe about fundraising and the history of the telethon.
* A review of the 2008 SBS Australia fake news show “Newstopia” starring Shawn Micallef. Yahasra and we’ll miss you.
* And all throughout there are updates on how the fundraising is going, but I’ll just tell you now, it went every bit as well as expected.
Listen to it
Watch it on YouTube
Follow me around the web:
Segment bumpers and background music by Greg the Hero. Royalty Free Music “Your Call,” “Perspectives,” “Odyssey,” “Sovereign Quarter,” “The Show Must be Go,” “Upbeat Forever,” “Disco Medusa,” and “Funkorama” by Kevin MacLeod — Incompetech.com. 4K/UHD Backgrounds by Amitai Angor AA VFX www.youtube.com/dvdangor2011.