1 And just as [they] seek to divide humanity in hate, so we have to unify it around an idea.
2. When he decides, he divides.
3. In the life of nations, what in the last resort decides questions is a kind of Judgment Court of God.
4. If freedom is short of weapons, we must compensate with willpower.
5. That’s the art of leadership. To make sure that what shouldn’t happen, doesn’t happen.
6. I want war. To me all means will be right.
7. Nobody is oppressing you. Your sense of grievance isn’t justified.
8. Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it.
9. In this day and age if you’ve got the technology then it’s vital to use that technology to track people down. The number on the database should be the maximum number you can get.
10. Our people have never been more united than today.